Off Topic Discussion

for the most part yes. event stays and can be seen(more often than not they are added as tech-tree tanks in the new tree) but premiums and tech-tree move most times.

From what I’ve seen if you owned the new nations stuff in old tree even if it got a tree now you will still own it.

1 Like

I assume theyll be movable.

As for air the kiwis could bring the a4k and maybe the dauntless (assuming that doesnt get in the way of the more interesting Australian vultee vengeance).

Not directly related but the french should have a copy paste dauntless.

Well, event stuff won’t get hidden or removed, but regular premiums and tech tree stuff will get hidden and copied to the new nation

1 Like

What about the F-16 ?

And you are doing it

2 Likes

Pretty sure at this point the A-4K is gonna be a event vehicle for the US tree (or the british tree if the RAAF A-4G was to be added)

I think New Zealand will play by Norway rules.

so premium/event vehicles. this if we are basing this convo on the current “Commonwealth”(my lovely codename for it.) suggestion I’ve put out.

Canada(Main tree)+ Australia (sub-tree) and New Zealand.

main and sub can be swapped I just used Canada as I’ve found 10(I think is more like 4-5) different tech-tree suggestions compared to the one Australian one I found.

And before you ask I did go looking both on the old forms and Reddit(for an Aussie tree) and the only Australian tree I can find is this on by PikPikker:

https://pikpikker.neocities.org/aus_wt

Ive always been of the mind that the south africa subtree should be expanded to have canadian, aussie, and even indian stuff too. Maybe the a4k as a premium.

A whole 50 tech tree vehicles, bruh
And people wonder why australia (and NZ) aren’t their own nation ingame

Whatever happened to that guy lol

I have no idea. he made like countless tech trees and then vanished.

going back and looking into some of his trees I’ve been finding a lot of fake vehicles.

Yeah his research isnt very thorough but its very good for finding obscure vehicles.

1 Like

Potentially just a CANZUK tree with mostly domestic options (and things like the CF-18 and Kiwi F-16’s C&P to fill large gaps like the current one).

no, a Paper vehicle like that can’t be in the TT

I mean that is kinda what this covo was about. well, an independent CANZ tree with the rules we have.

With how Gaijin doesn’t seem to want to do trees with more than 2 official nations(a main tree and sub-tree) so no alliance trees. mostly because if they where we would have and a Commonwealth tree added before they ever started this sub-tree thing.

This comes up with the Benelux because both use the same solution.
Main tree+Sub tree and relation nation to have a home in that tree.
“Benelux”:Netherlands(Main tree)+Belgum(Sub tree)+Luxembourg
“Commonwealth/CANZ”: Canada(Main tree)+Australia(Sub tree)+New Zealand

Now remember these aren’t final or how they will be put in-game just based on what I could find or people I’ve talked to. and positions in the tree can change.
With the “Benelux”, most people told me the Dutch would best be the face of the tree.
and with “Commonwealth/CANZ” it is the same as what I said earlier:

If we’re doing a hard 2 nations per faction thing i think you should put Australia with a kiwi subtree and then put canada all by itself because it absolutely can stand on its own (id argue its more viable than israel and only a little less viable than pre-finland sweden).

1 Like

ANZAC is one of the least viable trees that I can think of

Youd be surprised how much the aussies were up to especially early on

I’ve seen their stuff, its nothing to write home about