Off Topic Discussion

Average WT misunderstanding

That guy’s a bit strange.

Yeah the second time he said i can’t read

How do you guys even survive at that temperature? Below 20 degrees is too cold for me.😁

Any thoughts on giving the Tunnan drop tanks?

lol, I saw that, dude was getting so triggered.

Why the hell are there no drop tanks on the Draken yet?

2 Likes

🤷🏼
Like this twin tank?

I expect gajin consider add GBU-31(V)1/B JDAM on F-16C Block 50 and F-16D Block 40 Barak this year

Add another guided Air-to-Ground ordinance AGM-65G & AGM-65K Maverick on F-16C Block 50

And add AGM-65F2 & AGM-65G Maverick and GBU-31(V)1/B JDAM on AV-8B Plus (Marina Militare) next month

I stole them

1 Like

has anyone read it for you yet?

it’s 138 pages of Politics language to explain how the German government planned to use the Taxes in 2020

I had the whole thing translated
Yeah alot of talk about were to spend tax money

idk what you were looking for in the document but you’ll have to look elsetwhere if you wanna know where the Bundeswehr spend it’s money on is

There was a tiny part talking about how DM63 is inadequate against russian era

Isn’t Britain looking into Boxers with 40mm turrets?

russian ERA or russian Tanks?

Russian era on modernised russian tanks

ERA, specifically integrated Relikt on the frontal glacis of T-80BVM.

Mytho brought up the German MoDs opinion that the current (at the time) ammunition of Germany and NATO partners would not be enough break through the armour and presents a capability gap (I’ve seen the excerpt) among Germany and NATO. GNDM is big mad that this potentially includes the US.

What’s funnier is Nii Stali (Relikt manufacturer) claims that Relikt provides protection against M829A2 after a distance of 2000m in an export document, so DM53/63 would probably work as well depending on which claim you believe. Imo Nii Stali and the German MoD are using speculative performance figures i.e. not inflating your own equipment and not underestimating your adversary, since no one would actually know for sure if M829A2/DM63 would penetrate integrated Relikt unless it was tested and on the cynical side weapons manufacturers are always looking for ways to secure funding for future projects, rearming Leopard 2 fleets with Rh 130mm guns and producing the T-14 or even developing heavier ERA and reequipping T-72/80 battalions with it would be incredibly lucrative contracts.

guys, can we get back off topic please?

1 Like