Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

The problem is people dont like the political factor if you that culture. Japan and south korea is touchy because of their “history” id like to the them added together because i love both nations vehicles but i can understand the tension and don’t think theyd like to be together. Not everyone feels that way but some do. I wouldnt mind more SK vehicles showing up through other TT’s kinda like the Vidar with Norway especially since its the only model with the thermals and LR which makes it unique. Though my Japanese 7.3 lineup would love a vidar without therms and LR so i can have 3 fun bonk bois

Plus i think, people just want there own country represented in the game, which is fully understandable, either done as a full tech tree, or a sub tree, done with a logical though process.

Look at Til_Dovre, an awesome moderator who does everything for Norway. I mean literally everything and yet Norway is stuck as a premium only nation, i hope gaijin would change the swedish tree to a nordic with all of their flags but others may not like it.

You can’t add everyone just for the shakes of nationalism. I mean if gaijin adds SK as a country purely based on nationalism then people want to ask for a Irish tree or a Haiti tree ect.

Irish lol. Id be down they had a recoiless rifle mounted on a tank chassis right?

My_Time_Has_Come

…for more shameless self-promotion!

I feel like this belongs here as another option for smaller nations

12 Likes

That’s where the Logical thought process is put in place and discussed internally, I’m not disagreeing with your statement at all, its something that does need to be addressed however…

Finland example lol let me fix that for you
RDT_20240526_1640218397862454635891517

Laughs in got the Myrsky II. : D

Not my list, i stole it from the subreddit lol.

2 Likes

Potentially.
There’s plenty of other things that could be added but hey I guess someone up there just cannot be bothered lol

Lol but yea Finland would benefit via that new sub tree system as then more aircraft can be added without over taking Sweden.

Aircraft such as Blenheim’s, G.50s, P-40s, I-16s & 15s ect

1 Like

If finland was actually a interesting sub nation id have thought about buying their premiums, unfortunately gaijin added the Fokker which is eh and the bt42 so like 3 unique vehicles on release, making it one of the most mid nations to be added. The leoparss shouldve been added much much later and we shouldve had finninsh spaa and their Patria’s, alongside the Sturmi but here we are. I mean iirc the only reason they added the bt42 after the trailer was because they didnt have plans to add it until people screamed copy paste. Im fine with copy paste if they balance out the Copy paste with unique modifications of vehicles if no original are available.

Overtaking sweden lmao. They had to add a swedish J34 to the finnish line because they didnt add enough finnish vehicles. They could’ve added the mig 21 MGBT at least to try and make the mig semi unique instead of it being the worst mig 21 bis in game. Bot that im gonna bomb in it lol but still big sad for peeps who want to spade it in the 12.0 black hole 11.0 is pulled into. God im gonna hate the bis sau

Well rank 2 air seems to be more Finnish than Swedish atm lol

Thats because they haven’t added the other swedish air for that br lol

There were over a dozen unique vehicles added to the sub tree. Half of Finnish sub-tree is unique.
T-55M is the best T-55 in the game for example, and solely Finnish.

Same br as the am-1 id say they have trade offs but the am 1 is better imo, guess id rather have the forward turret amor and aphe then a 340mm pen apdfsds. Aphe is busted at 8.7 with all the light tanks around there.

Please list the unique and i mean not small changes but things that had different ammo or modifications that make them different. Also vehicles missing equipment used by others isn’t unique. I dont think you’ll actually respond with your claim of “over a dozen” lmao. Actual fabrication

Speaking off where my VL Humu D :