Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Event cycles and Battlepass are unrelated, so the Naval event set to start somewhere around July 17th should have no effect on the BP season which will follow the end of the current one on July 25th.

1 Like

what about leaks?

Here:

Résumé

6 Likes

That’s one epic leak!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

That’s bloody epic!

1 Like

Just gotta hope gaijin makes it an event vehicle for germany then it will never be added elsewhere

I would rather have North and South Korea as two separate Tech Trees, one serving NATO and the other WARSAW.

Just for game balance purposes, nothing political or anything else of that matter, give both sides additional vehicles, that’s sometimes needed to increase the matchmaker

Dude like that is worse than Japan is now.

Thats pretty fair and i think thats how it should be. BUT south korea be split somewhere else like japan or US since they are working together iirc and north korea to china probably, they shouldnt be together

To me its just a game at this point, vehicles are balanced for gameplay and sometimes have fictional limitations, that don’t represent actual real Life statistics, which is done for balance purposes.

So take it as a grain of salt and enjoy the game for what it is, just a game

Just a game where people say countries like France and Italy were struggling pre subs.

SK air line would be just one Fighter line and one aircraft per rank.
It’s worse than the Ukraine suggestion.

At least with Israel there enough for you to not get bored

you could give them small sub tress to compensate for the lack of technology, i would just like to see 2 separate flags added the the 10 we already have in game.

Like @Pheonix_RX01 stated, we could have South korea backed up with Western / NATO Vehicles and North Korea backed up with Eastern / WARSAW Pact Weapon Systems. ( i decided to flip his idea)

What’s the harm doing it that way ???

We need more diversity and indigenous vehicles first and foremost, i don’t mind them being small at first, maybe designed like a helicopter TT and only introduce them as tier V as a starting point… maybe

Tell that to the 100 Merkava’s in the Tech Tree

The only way for South Korea to come to the game is ether, United Korea tree, Subs for someone else or Premiums where it makes sense. Adding it as a independent nation is a death sentence more than Israel is.

3 Likes

The problem is people dont like the political factor if you that culture. Japan and south korea is touchy because of their “history” id like to the them added together because i love both nations vehicles but i can understand the tension and don’t think theyd like to be together. Not everyone feels that way but some do. I wouldnt mind more SK vehicles showing up through other TT’s kinda like the Vidar with Norway especially since its the only model with the thermals and LR which makes it unique. Though my Japanese 7.3 lineup would love a vidar without therms and LR so i can have 3 fun bonk bois

Plus i think, people just want there own country represented in the game, which is fully understandable, either done as a full tech tree, or a sub tree, done with a logical though process.

Look at Til_Dovre, an awesome moderator who does everything for Norway. I mean literally everything and yet Norway is stuck as a premium only nation, i hope gaijin would change the swedish tree to a nordic with all of their flags but others may not like it.

You can’t add everyone just for the shakes of nationalism. I mean if gaijin adds SK as a country purely based on nationalism then people want to ask for a Irish tree or a Haiti tree ect.

Irish lol. Id be down they had a recoiless rifle mounted on a tank chassis right?