Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

B2 Centauro when?

Im not, if they have a claim and need for it, sure give them a Skink as well.

But the point is, not all Canadian vehicles are defacto American. They are different countrys.

4 nations will very possible need another top tier aircraft now. F-18 could fit the bill.

1 Like

Guys, that’s quite enough off topic.

The F-18 is not an aircraft coming soon, so it should not be discussed in this topic.

Please take it to the machinery of war or wishlist thread or the topic will be locked for a cool off.

16 Likes

Ze R&D is heating again, now where did i put my popcorn?

2 Likes

And we are back

1 Like

thought it would be longer

Oooh oke oke, are there any plans to give the community some hints; so we can discuss what those additions are going to be? Or are these still in considerations and/or is there a possibility those plans will change when time gets by?

It will be. This was just to give people a chance to read the warning before carrying on the spam.

5 Likes

Chill guys or we will have a 5h break…

toyota?

Spoiler

it’s still like a month or 2 until we get the update so no need to hope for that

we should focus much more on leeks and roumored new things

for example we essentially got confirmed that the first Major this year won’t be the AMRAAM one

Where’s the toyota logo?

dont ask just toyota

Where?

I’m not saying all Canadian vehicles go to the US.

The F18 just isn’t a Canadian vehicle.

The F16AJ was at least a program for Japan. If New Zealand was ever added as a tree or a sub tree, sure, add the F16s but it isn’t.

Honestly, you know what is long overdue.

LAV-25 :)

Probably not good but fun

1 Like

Previous R&R thread I think

last dev stream of the last major