Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

they go where they are needed, and UK as well as germany need a gen 4 plane that is able to bridge the gap until the eurofigther its that easy

besides that, the producer /developer doesnt matter, the user state does

4 Likes

I think they said in that “First half of 2024” or something like that. My interprettation was either March or June.

Now it could be iether and we have nothing set in stone. But was else is left to justify adding the Gripen C to Sweden with the Gripen A basically already identical

Tbh people are just fed up of Russia vs US getting the next best thing but that’s all I’m going to say on this matter now

3 Likes

what you and i dont have in comon is that i look way forward in the far future , when you only look for the near one

+1 just be nice… for once… for someone else to get the spotlight

2 Likes

exactly that, its annoying, even more for me when germany gets everything patch later then russia

5 Likes

that Phase has definitely ended now

On the russian dev stream they said : probably first or second patch next year, probably second

1 Like

Fair enough. Thank you

I recall them saying fox 3s will be either the first or second update

we got mig 23 later, f4f later etc, watch germany somehow get the eurofighter a patch later as well

1 Like

exactly so let’s not get overhyped like last time where we too expected AMRAAMs

Gaijin should focus on minor nations in the next update

Gaijin just needed a whole patch more to add the R73s to the german mig29 and Copy it one space below

2 Likes

I mean that in theres no more GDR top jet left to add a major later than the russian version

As you would know better than most after being here so long, there are plenty of places to express opinions and suggest ideas without spamming the rumour roundup topic for others.

You are more than free to dissagee with something, but it’s not an excuse or justification to spam the topic. There are plenty of open topics across the forum to discuss this subject matter.

6 Likes

yeah for russia at least, but it happend for western vehicles as wel soooo… yeah

Ok. Well Britain didn’t use them.

never said that, it gets a canadian flag in the british tree