Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I agree. Or giving to the CR3TD ahistorical upgrades like the trophy, a roof mg, spall liners on turret and blowouts until the proper cr3 comes into the game

4 Likes

Yeah as it just missing so much stuff that the actual one would have

it would make it functionally a CR3 anyway

Well, yeah

The engine is correct.

Is there any possibility that early legacy hornet with SARH MRAAM AIM-7 coming to Q2 or Q3 ?

Proof? By the time Obj. 292 went to trials (1990-1991), the GTD-1250 was already in use on the T-80U (1985).

properly not it will be a while

Honestly, with Gaijin’s plans, it’s looking like the 80s Hoernt will just be skipped right now.

2 Likes

F/A-18A performance slightly worse F-14A Tomcat it’s true

But I think F/A-18A CAS & ground-attack role better F-14A & F-14B Tomcat because Air-to-Ground ordnance a wider variety than F-14B

2 Likes

I don’t believe it has the wrong APFSDS, Gaijin supposedly used the mock-up APFSDS which may be elusive Zaraysk. The round you speak of (Grifel) can only be fired from the 2A83 and has much penetration, 1024mm at 2000m.

The exhaust port. The GTD-1250 uses a different port design.

Visually you can tell the difference by the grill pattern, a grid for the older GTD-1000 or rectangular grille for the GTD-1250.

The years don’t mean much because it was just an old T-80BV modified for firepower testing. There wasn’t any reason to upgrade the engine just to test the 152mm cannon.

2 Likes

N word MBT? XD

yes, but my lawyer says that i shouldnt answer this further away

1 Like

are you sure that they need to change the grill when they use the GTD 1250? because there are some bvm that retained the old pattern of grill

1 Like

Did someone drive over this round? why is this flat?

I just tie 3BM60, L27, and DM43-adjacent rounds cause it’s too little difference.

Very early ones had the old grille, but there had to have been a reason to change it.

Either some early T-80BVM’s still had the old 1100HP engine, or the old exhaust port design wasn’t adequate enough with the new engine.

1 Like

You mean this one?

vehicle-proposal-object-292-v0-hq2y3mjar31c1

1 Like

Like we got the KF41?