Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

As much as people hate naval…

Its a big argument for BeNeLux uwu

Yes sir’ey and now you know why we’ve want a new top tier fighter

if we get a BeNeLux tree then the german tree must be Renamed to DACH tree

Claims that PIDS-3 support began in 1985, while Block 5x airframes began production in October of 1991.

The the airframe in the prior picture belongs to the 158th FW(as identified by the tail flash), which transitioned directly from the Block 30 Airframe to the F-35A So it’s not a block 5x.

Have you been here the past few days? I think we almost jumped hundreds of post because of a certain european potential tree/sub tree that I won’t name discussion.

There is far, and I absolutely far more off topic discussion than you make it out to be. I would say at least 30% of all the total replies in this topic so far is off topic, if I’m being optimistic.

hang on, I’ll find the link to the OT discussion

there, we Outsourced the OT since last update around this time we were already at Part 2

1 Like

Lederhosen tree

No need

Every now and then is seems we need to remind people that this exists.

I prefer chad

2 Likes

no that would not even include 75% of Germany

I missed out on whatever happened with BeNeLux.

Let me have my turn.

we need the Pin feature back from the old forum

aber das ist nicht Unter Dach und fach

1 Like

if we make a tree with only vehicles from Bavaria we’ll have like 7 total

In terms of ground vehicles, I’m especially excited for this one!

Naval TT would also be quite extensive, though mostly coastal oriented. In order to get me really hyped, the gamemode would have to improve first.

1 Like

I still think submarines are the golden bullet to fix naval.

Controversial opinion but…

I dont like the “big ships eat little ships” style of BR arrangement. If little ships eat submarines, and submarines eat big ships, we have a much more healthy ecosystem. Thus, BR can be arranged by time frame like everything else, instead of the awkward size-based system we have now.

Also submarines would bring in a lot of new blood for the naval battles. I for one would be a lot more interested in that kind of gameplay.

3 Likes

So Enlisted is having a graphics update New technologies and improved graphics - News - Enlisted

Maybe we can see something similar

7 Likes

I agree, though the exact balancing of submarines and counterplay is a whole another topic. Personally I’d like to say that EC seems like the way forward for naval, and leave it at that.

Wouldn’t want to stray too far off track here, or the thread police will get us :-)

2 Likes

Which version of Dagor were they using so far?