Map design.. Why devs are doing this?

Or, they’re actually good at it and it’s simply that your opinions/preferences are not that of the majority.

But that obvious possibility always seems lost on people…

1 Like

The vocal minority get riled up enough to pass off things they see as facts…

Just look at the modified map picture and how many are caught up on that being a thing, when it’s actually not.

Just look at the fact that the moderators comment on an unrelated thread is being touted as ‘proof’ of what the devs want to do, compared to where and why it was said.

I think that’s all the proof I actually need to demonstrate this manipulation.

Well, Air RB EC is a popular request here on the forums and something people overwhelmingly support.

I don’t know what people who aren’t on the forums think of it, because get this… they aren’t on the forum. They’re not in the conversation.

I can guess what they think, but I can’t claim to know it.

How do you know what they think?

Capitalise on tiktok zoomers with sub 5 second attention spans.
Next patch is going to replace the minimap with subway surfers too to this end.

6 Likes

And this again only small selct group not the player base. If anything they said be true we would sit here and have this discussion.

As one wise man once said. Itd donst matter who votes it matters who counts the votes. Some tards are pushing there personal agenda.

I want it, and I haven’t said I want it… But now I have in an unrelated thread.

But where am I going to put my PIP youtube window?

And hence the vocal minority… But alas, like others in here, if you disagree with them you end up attacked, and told by everyone that you’re a troll, and then end up with randoms who proclaim that everyone should ignore everyone because they don’t want you to be part of that conversation, and need for everyone to ignore you so they can shout you down and tell you your opinion is wrong.

Indeed, but if people don’t vote and make it clear, then they will bring changes in and make efforts to do things.

Remember advance to rhine had that AA battery put on the edge of town by someone, ‘testing’ something… That alone highlighted a position on a problem that some have, but someone tried something.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Example ?

Are we talking about the same topic/ picture?
eastern europe
That poll started without any picture and this one is first there and accurate?

3 Likes

God i miss old fulda. I saw it ONCE!!! in sim roation only once!!! Other whise its tiny shit version of good big map.

6 Likes

I don’t remember seeing very many positive opinions of the larger version of Mozdok. It was spawncampy, unbalanced, and not that enjoyable.

The small one is actually a pretty good map, and is a great medium range, rural map.

1 Like

I agree.

Personally I disliked it not because it was big, but because the map wasn’t very good in general…

If Gaijin made a proper depiction of the 38th parallel then it wouldn’t be a bad map.

3 Likes

Alas, unfortunately the WT devs are falling into the game-developer noob trap of dumbing down the game ‘to appeal to a broad audience.’

Dumbing games down doesn’t work. It has never worked. Consumers aren’t stupid.

Yet developers (and marketing people - I strongly suspect) continue to fall for the trap. It never truly hooks the short-attention-span COD/Quake players you want to attract (because 5 minutes later they’ve gone off to other things). It just ruins the game for everyone else.

See also - the flawed logic about decompressing BRs and ‘muh queue waiting times’. These daft map changes are no different.

If Razervon is defending them as brilliant you KNOW Gaijin have truly messed up…

6 Likes

Please stop discussing other users behaviour on forum and focus on topic.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Holland is the worst as well, they not only re-used a previously map, completely wrong setting as well for Holland, bunch of AI generated nonsense with more English than Dutch, and on top of that they instantly ruined it with make half of it off limits.

Like you literally designed this map weeks ago and it’s already in need of adjustments, at least in their perspective.

2 Likes