Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Ive been calling it the Aermacchi all this time little did I know its actually the MB-339

They could give it Magics and gbus and put it at 10,3/7 like the Super E

Aermacchi is the company that made it, yeah.

1 Like

Things like the TO55 would be good I suppose, fun, not op, just gimmicks

Yeah, and with the T-55A in the tech tree, there’s no need to buy it if you don’t want to.

At one time I thought the Italian AMX would come out like the SU25 and A-10. But it seems he is the reward for this winter event

There are multiple Aermacchi MB-326 and 339 variants. For me MB-326B and MB-339A are 2 most important as they can be placed at low br to fill a large CAS gap at 6.x-7.x. Idk what problem Gaijin has with Aermacchi, there is a lot of information and photos of these aircraft, very strange that we still haven’t got a single variant yet, especially considering AMX is already coming.

4 Likes

Wonder when they will put the kinzhal equipped BMP-3, basically an 2s38 turret with atakas into the TT
But im not even sure if that is a thing

“You want it? Sure. Event vehicle”.

1 Like

i dont play Russia so i guess i want the GJN behind it.

Wait a few months and it’d go for quite a lot. I grinded out the Object 279 during the event and looked earlier today and it’s going for over 600 GJN.

They can even get the export version with 9Ls and Mavs at like 9,7 10,0

I heard news that they were sold at roughly 50 bucks on the Chinese server while it lasted and there is an official and hence infinite stockpile.
Never played it so no idea if it is true.

Yak-130/M-346 would also be an option. Yak-130 could be a more moderate solution to the Su-25T/BM and the M-346 can offer CAS to both Italy and Israel at the same time.

1 Like

There is a domestically used MB-339CD, which can carry Aim-9L and Mavericks)

2 Likes

I forgot I had read that

I CONPLETELY FORGOT AB THAT THING

Gib

Wait for the trainer update i suppose.
If i am gaijin i will fire whoever had this idea it is not gonna have any revenues in the update.

1 Like

An update focused on trainers called something like “Training Wheels” would be cool.

Which magics?

Pff.

I could draw better than that.