Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Continuing the discussion from Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3) - #10100 by Legwolf.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Dont be sad if the SWIP doesnt show up

Spoiler

3 Likes

So is Germany only getting the leo? Would be sad, because I still hope for a rank 3 light tank and maybe the pz4 hydro or Flakpanzer Zerstörer

(at least 2 more body pillows are coming. More company for hans in the sturer emil)

7 Likes

I hope there are some WW2 things that just wasn’t ready they will add.

6 Likes

@someweirdname I think guided Air-to-Ground armament & targeting pod from Gripen A not bad but targeting pod and Air-to-Ground armament on Gripen C better 40%

I think gripen A targetign pod is still very unfinnished as it still cannot zoom in and thermals doesnt work.

Same as RWR. Other then that i think it should stay at it is. And cant wait to get Gripen C next years.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3):
@Smin1080p

It should be renamed to F-16A with the Japanese roundel then.
since it isnt the F-16AJ brochure paper plane edition

5 Likes

Love the Leo icon

6 Likes

I hope in this update or the next major update in 2024,italy will get Ariete C2, AMX International.
They are not strong, but what Italian vehicle enthusiasts hope for.

4 Likes

I atcually agree with this, It does make more sense that way.

though I would rather for it to chance into a Thailand F-16

1 Like

I still want JAS39C (early) for Sweden this patch. If USA could get 2 F-16s why can’t we?

7 Likes

we seen any data mines of the dev server yet?

Scimitar for UK that’s for sure

Even in Part 4, my opinion does not change ;-)

This update has nothing appealing to me

3 Likes

oh nice it will be like 7.0 at max

You could always make a suggestion for that

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that… maybe next time o7

2 Likes

really wish they added a 1986 f15c to fight the flanker instead of the a we have

Yea I’m not the best for righting comments let alone suggestions lmao.