Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4)

Well, it does sound like a good idea! and would be something like that the Devs would consider

3 Likes

Yea, I mean the Thailand sub trees just passed so it’s now on their radar. The (T) F-16 could act as a test bed for future Thailand stuff : D

1 Like

will italy actually get a top tier fighter that is on par with at least the F-16C and SMT, or does the fact they got copy paste tanks this year negate the fact they need a good fighter because gaijin logic, even giving the ADF better aim-9s would be better than nothing

1 Like

Obligatory France Suffers™️
(Where Vextra and Jaguar?)

@Pacifica I will do some research and do a daft tonight to send to you via DM so you can help me make it better.
: D

2 Likes

In Q1 2024, I expect gaijin add Gripen C Early with PS-05/A Mk.3 radar, IR AAM with IRCCM placefolder, Rafale Litening III targeting pod, GBU-12/GBU-16 Paveway II, GBU-24 Paveway III and GBU-39 SDB

But unsure Gripen C equipped GBU-31/GBU-32/GBU-38 JDAM ?

We could…bur Sweden isnt USA, that is the problem.

Ok sure! I havent made a suggestion for like 6-7 years tho :P

last one I made was for ground deformation and that ended up in game :P

3 Likes

hehe
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

1 Like

C&P JAS39C while Sweden gets only A ))

Umm, I’m not surpriced and unfinnished in dev server

Actually PS-37A radar it’s wrong, I hope gaijin change to PS-05/A radar in 2nd dev server

in another thread someone mentioned a C&P F-16 MLU via Romania, legit 9Ls are a joke at top tier along with the 7Ms

And I would prefer it to be changed to brochure paper plane with additional pylons.

1 Like

Finally a IFV
Another one of the list

I wonder when the dev server will get updated. It’s supposed to close on monday after all. Although we might be getting a second one next week then.

1 Like

Honestly, it doesn’t even matter at this point, it has the most mediocre radar missile at top tier

Better radar means when the one with AMRAAMS come it will be good
Radars are useful especially if you’re gonna use this for cas in grb

[Development] M1A2 SEP V2 TUSK II: American Cataphract - News - War Thunder, this is our only chance to let gaijin know how dissatisfy we are with the M1A2 SEP V2

6 Likes

Gib Scimitar, Scorpion & Abbot to UK tree, plez

1 Like

I seriously doubt they’ll replace the A with a C variant like they said they would. We’ll just get another variant next update, or the one after.