Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

yes, the upgrade package is 2020

Well, well, well, arent we reaching the end of this journey?

1 Like

Yes captain

the end is near

As always, if you have some kind of issue and or Question about Moderation, then you need to PM Moderators, we do not discuss actions taken on the Forum

2 Likes

last one for Part 3, dov sorvor updoot when

Honestly? While i’ve seen plenty of people complaining about this updates implimentation or vehicles, on the whole: what a healthy update for the game.

Anti-botting measures
New Test Drive
New effects for tank explosions
New dedicated ATGM sight
USA getting F-15, M1A2 SEPV2
GER getting Leopard 2A7v
USSR getting SU-27 and T-90M
CHI getting J-11, and VT-4B possibly the J9
UK getting Challenger 3, Gripen C and possibly Scimitar
Japan getting its long awaited -15J and SPH
ITL getting something that’s not ready yet
France getting much needed SPAA and the Mirage
Sweden getting Gripen A and new Leopard
Israel getting the Baz and some other goodies.

Overall everyone seems to be getting something useful, healthy and competitive or fun alongside much needed anti botting measures and nice cosmetic overhauls.

The only thing lacking is stuff for Italy which is said to be coming and German top tier air, but…they did just get MiG29G which honestly slaps hams.

While you can complain about BR placement, who got what variant, etc - Everyone seems to be getting something genuinely useful and fun.

Imo? Good update, guys.

8 Likes

ooh we are at 9992 now, we going for a part 5?

It was an honour filling this part 3 with you, we will meet again on the other side!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/18dmngi/unused_assets_of_war_thunder_232023/

3 Likes

Centauro sounds pretty good. Good addition and needed imo

lasr

It’s looking like the new test drive is the most exciting part of the update for me.

Gripen better keep its fm

2 Likes

I hope for the Hungarian Tiger is not a premium.

1 Like

huh 100002

Zooming

SO the end is here!!! GOODBYE!

We’re so back???

Its joever…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Major Update “Air Superiority” - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 4).