Chinese Extended Ground Tree Discussion

Isn’t this a bit unsafe for the crew? I mean who would want to sit infront of a gatling gun

It’s a technical demonstration, showing integration turret and a multifunctional hull, but this series also can used as un manned vehicle, so, not totally useless, crew can drive the vehicle to position and leave, remote control it.

2 Likes

They got some really crazy things on this tiny beach motor. see the screen on copilot seat? It’s a mobile computer, and can be take away to remote control everything on the vehicle and the weapon turret.

120mm mortar

82mm auto mortar(similar to Russian 2B9)

120mm Mortar Howitzer(similar to 2S9)

107mm MRLS

30mm and 40mm fire support vehicle

SPAA

1 Like

Do you think it has a different gunner sight in real life?

2 Likes

Seems there are some thing hidden to be shown in the update.

Accroding to the leaks, maybe the VT4 or ZBD04.

You mean ZBD-04 without A, and VT-4 premium pack? But I think this refers to something in tech tree, and new.

It can be their export version, such as VT-4(THI) and VN-12.

1 Like

No, if what the dev say is true, the new thing would be some thing different, not what already in game.

I don’t know what the translation is, but could it refer to Spall Liners coming in for Chinese vehicles? It would cover most of the top tier tanks.

It means vehicles, clearly changes like liners won’t be in this kind of situation.

I just don’t see them dumping a bunch of surprise vehicles when they are already doing the Hungarian tree this update.

It could even be a ZBD-03 as there was a track model for it datamined and it was in Olivia’s recent leak.

1 Like

I’m doubtful since it was only the track, and often Olivia’s leaks are more looking into the future rather than what’s about to come

SAS3

1 Like

Nationalism and any other kind of ism is what’s stopping all these nations from having their vehicles in the game.Old rivalries and history. Any way to overcome that? Could we have a tech tree made listed as "other nations " or something.Just a no nation line up of all the great vehicles missed due to not having a national tech tree? Maybe have a South America tech tree or general Middle Eastern or leave the Nations out all together.

Make it known it’s not nation based or history based and be strong enough to stand by it.I had the Salamander book of AFVs as a kid and it was nation based but the appendix had all the stuff made by minor nations together,maybe base it on those lines? I played Sweden at 3.7 and it was just a mess of Copy paste but also good fun ,so you have already done it to a degree.

Whatever this is. Should come along T-14 I think.

2 Likes

C(hinese)V90120😛

Its most likely based on ZTQ15.

1 Like