Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

well until 11.7 where its gonna be Leos and M1s

1 Like

ineedit

Hehehe

2 Likes

Wish we could get the SAAB SK-90, because Alpha Jet.

1 Like

How though?
Matchmaker is already mixed both in ARB and GRB

1 Like

Remember nation based match maker is an RB-only thing.

AB is always mixed and SB uses the event system.

Hey guys i found something interesting/strange.

At the dev blog ZBD-04A nothing interesting was write. But at russian language text of the blog is different

The first sentence says that In the next Alpha Strike update, China will receive several interesting* vehicle at once
(interesting* - in the text, it was used in the superlative form of declension and literally means “most interesting” , but this is nothing more than just the manner of communication in a dev blog.

9 Likes

didnt they say during dev stream only that specific grippen will get it for now?

internal report made by gunjob says other wise

The Mavericks that are on the GR7 were never used IRL these new ones were

4 Likes

will have it swapped out , doesnt necesarily mean this update, all the others are waiting for their agm65gs /h as well

Well i hope it is as it wouldn’t be that hard

Bomb drop order for the Fw 190D and F was fixed on today’s dev server update. German 13mm IAI belts received tracers, are no longer stealth.

1 Like

tell that the agms we are waiting for the german f4f, or the several armaments for the german uht etc etc

1 Like

Well i see this one more likely as the ones in game now it never used

German helicopters im fairly sure are at the back of the priority list for the snail

jup, we have word that sth is being worked on , but it wont be an upgrade to the UHT

1 Like

H145M if I had to guess

1 Like

while its nice to see the AH-1W in the Taiwanese Line, i do hope that it gets its historical loadout, as currently it never mounted Aim-9L or Gunpods, but instead Aim-9M/S and Agm-114k/m

J10 my beloved :c

1 Like

True but we do need more Redfor nations as we only have Russia and China

isn’t German heil line near its end cause their newest ones IRL ain’t that good