British Helicopter Tech Tree - Discussion Topic

It should have HMD, but it is not yet in game.

I swear it had something once but it disappeared a few updates ago and makes the chopper impractical for vr or sim. Weird to delete it without a replacement for so long

Not only that, but 340k RP is very definitely excessive for a Wessex, even if with the AS-12s it is exceptionally good.

2 Likes

Good news is I found a photo of a Gazelle AH.1 with weapons other than SNEBs. Bad news is it’s much worse than SNEBs.

3 Likes

Do you have the source link for the photo? Looks like it’s one of the ones modified by Paramount Group in South Africa from the logo on the tent behind it

They also modified this one, which is apparently former British Army Gazelle XX439.

Shown with ZT3 Ingwe and FZ rockets.

The bolts on the side of the fuselage match UK Gazelles rather than the French ones at least.

6 Likes

It is indeed an ex-British Army Gazelle AH.1 that was on display in South Africa.

Here’s the link.

4 Likes

Both images courtesy of @Griffin7028

4 Likes

Discord no longer allows external image linking.

1 Like

I’m going to beat a few people to death because of this

1 Like

Fortunately the links still work if you post them inside Discord, so at least the many Discord image links aren’t just lost like I originally though.

Support report about hellfires. The state of helicopters right now is just pathetic with all these bugs.

Link to the post regarding what I mentioned on the 31st of May:

2 Likes

should add the wessex has3 / mk.3

images - 2024-08-19T082058.354

Are you saying the British tree can get another good heli

It could if gaijin wanted it to

Do it

Wondering if in the future perhaps, the AS.12’s on the wasp & wessex could recieve their SAP warheads? Wikipedia tells me it’s called the “OP3C”.

I thought they were only on the Wessex

Would be nice for naval