Battle rating

probably the best game i have had all day and all week

https://warthunder.com/en/tournament/replay/160811985108217473
i was actully like wow

1 Like

I will watch it tomorrow morning when i got my coffee. I’m pleased that you can celebrate a few successes.

1 Like

Ya so I have taken this approach when i bother playing a full uptier, I either bring a premium if I have one or use mostly a light tank and SPAA.

1 Like

I was able to break my curse today …
In the end, it was more the battles in which I had full uptier that I was able to score points.
However, out of sheer frustration I had forgotten to make a note of the BR …

This is both possible and a rule.

Several players have posted there data which contradicts this. That being said, 90% across a broad data set is instead not currently possible BUT we dont play the game broadly, we play in vaccumms of hours and you can have 90-100% full uptiers in those cases.

1 Like

Nothing special just 5 kills

So it is not a rule. If i use one game when i am uptiered, as the stat data i am uptiered 100% of the time…
My point is that 90% IS NOT the usual result for the majority of players, if they play a long enough number of games…perhaps “possible” is not the word, but it is not common.

You don’t really need that many stats. For once, whenever you are on a match, you dont see 90% of the players as being bottom tier, far from it. So just using THAT SINGLE GAME, you get way below 90% uptiers.

IT IS POSSIBLE that most the bottom tier are from the same nation…this is actually something all players can check after a match…and get way more data…

90% uptiers is not possible

Why would this not be ‘possible’ exactly?

Yes an no. Even at bad hours, there are no 90% bottom tier…
In fact…bottom tier are usually between 20 and 40%…so at least 60% of the players ARE NOT fully uptiered.
AGAIN…you can check this just playing ONE game…the players complaining in forum are probably those uptiered :)

SIDE NOTE…it would be more interesting to check the nations…if the bottom tiers follow some pattern…BR/nation

This would require the match to have 90% bottom tier. players…considering 32 players at 7.0 (as an example) it would require 1 7.0 player (to set the BR), and then 28 6.0 players…and the other 3 could be anything in between…

I never saw anything remotely close :)

SO…on AVERAGE it is not possible…and so far from “expected” to be hard to believe…
It is possible for ONE PLAYER to have 90%, in theory…but i find this very hard to happen…UNLESS there is some nation/BR pattern that STRONGLY affects this…

Wasn’t he speaking from an individual perspective?

And the recent data shows max uptier frequency as high as 69%

And out of 30 possible occurrences, 10 of them are over 40% full uptier.

This has been statistically disproven.

I appreciate that you want to talk yourself through this and you are trying to process your opinion as fact but that simply isn’t the case and is just demonstrating ignorance.

If you dont play the big 3 and your with in 1 br range of the most popular tanks you will get uptierd. The MM dont wait, as soon as you fill a slot and all teams have 16v16 it go go go

There not saying 90% of the team is 1br higher, they are saying 90% of matchies are uptiers, not the contents. The contents have max 4 players at 1br abv, the rest can be 0.7 abv

No need to get personal.

It has not been disproven, for starters because there is no official data.
Even so, i can admit that data from players above is correct (not sure, but i am accepting their OPINION), and shows that IN THEIR CASE they had more uptiers than expected.

FACT is that in EVERY MATCH (you can check for yourself on ANY MATCH in 20s after the match, just hovering the cursor over the players name) the number of bottom tier players is MUCH LOWER than 90%.
SO the number of bottom tier players is not normally above 50%…even in RB.
The fact that only those that are fully uptiered complain here does not make it any different. Top (and middle) tier players are players anyway.

WHAT I ADMIT is that there may be some NATION/BR combo that makes SOME PLAYERS have tougher BR matching, and would be curious on what those are. But i can’t check this myself as i don’t play RB. (Even so…i doubt that you can get FULL uptiered 90% of the time, even if you choose a bad combo…BUT NOT SURE).
THIS^^would be a far more interesting discussion…and might actually help identify some issue that can be fixed.

Nothing is my post is personal, it just is what it is.

No…someone was very “specific” some lines above…90% FULL uptiers…no time to look, but it is up there somewhere.

90% uptiers is much more possible…in this case you mix the games where you are -1BR, -0.7BR and -0.3 BR. This is 75% of the games AT LEAST, probably more into the 80 or 85, so can easily be 90% on a bad day or combo.

Never meant to claim otherwise…

If you ended your sentence at “simply isn’t the case.” it would have been nicer and not personal.

I have thick skin, been called far worse and really don’t care, but it helps discussion to avoid some more aggressive terms, even if you believe they apply :).

(I am really trying to keep constructive)

Nov 22, Germany @ 6.0 - 10 battles, 100% uptier 80% FULL uptier.
Nov 25, Germany @ 6.0 - 3 BAttles, 100% FULL uptier
Dec 1, Germany @ 6.0 - 2 Battles, 100% FULL uptier

15 Battles total 100% uptiers with 86.6666% FULL uptiers

I havent played Germany since.

Israel @ 6.0 8 Battles, 100% FULL uptiers, stopped playing Israel

I’m sure over time those numbers would drop but not worth my time.

USA @ 6.7 - 68% Uptier, 60% FULL uptier
French @7.7 - 70% Uptier, 43% FULL uptier

Compare to the 100,000 of battles below in Ground RB

It’s increasingly sad and somewhat pathetic that people consider Def. Noun 1. “lack of knowledge or information” as a personal attack…

We all at various times lack knowledge or information which in turns makes us all ignorant in different ways. Check the insecurity at the door mate we are all here to seek knowledge

1 Like

Either way the amount of matchies that are uptiers of 1 form or another is far to high. I would not be surprised if the russians are getting all the down tiers 😜

My data collection will now be collecting more data