Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

That’s not the UTM-800 module. This is the UTM-800 module:

3 Likes

That’s a Wiesel 1 TOW.

1 Like

That’s Wiesel 1a2 TOW not HOT

There is actually no pics of Wiesels using the UTM-800, the UTM-800 is alot different from what Wiesel use take a look at this

VAB UTM 800 - France's HOT Export - France - War Thunder - Official Forum

The UMT 800 optics can’t extend and it can fire from 2 to 4 HOT.

The Wiesels 1 ATM HOT that i shared earlier have extendable poetics and can fire only two HOT missiles (it can possibly fire both HOT 2 and HOT 3)

yes thats because the turret was the same as the one mounted on the Fuchs looking thing you shared. (albeit with two less ATGMs)

damn ur right i had them switched around lol

interestingly all the research i did into these wiesels told me that this was the UTM-800 (a variant of it)

I’m almost certain it is the ATM turret:

It’s impossible that it is the UTM-800 turret as that requires the vehicle to weigh at least 7 tonnes.

Yes the Wiesel can’t use the UTM-800 bc basically the system is too big for it but the ATM was a perfect match, 360 degrees and can fire both HOT2s and 3s

More info

UTM-800 is a big system it can’t be fitted in the Wiesel but the ATM can

It’s fine bruv things can be mixed sometimes plus i want this Wiesel more than ever now it’s looks amazing and cute

This is from a game that have the Wiesel 1 ATM HOT in it

1 Like

Hear me out:

2 Likes

@x_Shini did a suggestion about it

Hopefully they will fix FnF bc it will be just a Wiesel with missiles that don’t hit their targets, i favour the HOT since we can control the missile and with 1200mm of pen for the HOT3s it will be broken on the Wiesel

1 Like

Yep,

But knowing Gaijin it eill takes ages

seems that my ADHD kicked in and i read ATM as UTM…

(┬┬﹏┬┬)

Well we are willing to wait after all

It’s fine plus ppl on wiki are to be blamed for it since they actually belive the UTM-800 was used on the Wiesel take a look

O forget to mention the ATM have other variants it sacrifice one HOT missiles and replace it with a 20mm or allegedly 30mm too and it can be placed eather on the left or the right

wiesel1_reconavk4ay3oy0.jpg.1d7b15977f27b7491a70aab66cbfc98a

hot9

There is this too but it’s not ATM system as far as i can see from the optics
wiesel2atmhot0000dfog

3 Likes

Yep, wisel ATM can also mount the RMK-30 which is arguably better for the elevated mast optics.

3 Likes

Lord have mercy Wiesel ATM going to be mythical

2 Likes

Strangely on the wt wiki they call the Wiesel 1A2 the ATM HOT
While on the actual page it is called the Waffentrager wiesel 1A2 TOW

Yeah this is also the wiesel 2 as can be seen from the 5 road wheels instead of the 4