Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Yes this thing isn’t finished it’s a 105mm on marder chase problem is the prototype didn’t mount an auto-loader

And here i was hoping I could have an AGS analogue in the german TT… fuuuuuuuu…
If they do implement it, i cant wait to see how ridiculous the crew member sticking out of the hull will look.

Yee it destroyed my hopes to have some fast and cool looking tank but i guess it’s not our lucky day

BTW this thing is missing the autoloader box, it did have one but it was a rather large box behind the gun breech

Guess you can’t go hull down completely risk free then…

Sadly no, but this was more a proof of concept than a true combat ready prototype

Putting things like the 2A5 and 2A6 at the same tier as the M1A1 and T-80U is obscene.

1 Like

Not sure, you see, vehicles carrying recoilless rifles like the R3 T106, they don’t have autoloader too, and they have no crew out. In this case maybe we will se a big SPz 12-3 LGS, not a German AGS, as VTS-1 even don’t have a stabilizer.

2 Likes

This one is kind of a true autoloader there is a wiesel equipped with the same Gun and it does have an autoloader, but it’s a lower Caliber automatic recoiless rifle, update: nvm i confused the weapon system

I’m talking about the marder with L7 gun, VTS-1. I think you mean this cute little one?
wiesel with RMK 30mm gun

Spoiler

As I remember, there is a suggestion about it but I can’t find it.

3 Likes

i wonder how hard it gets kicked back when it starts firing

recoilless

It’s a recoilless revolver gun, like a mini RPG, so it won’t kicked back much, but the problem is it’s ammo’s velocity is low, and the rh202 performs better than it in almost all parts.

1 Like

Uhhhhh no, the velocity is rather high. The RMK30 was designed to be a recoilless system to ensure that it could be mounted on lighter vehicles
24ef357f170fcfa004be0b6bcb396215e4804ca8_2_690x554

1 Like

Yeah idk why i confused the system tho i remember seeing something similar to that marder Gun

It’s annoying
I’d like to help add to the topic but practically all I could think of has been added to the list already :(

1 Like

well its just a sign that the WIP label will soon go away lol

1 Like

depends on what the focus is. There are still tons of ww2 vehicles missing (east german vehicles aswell)

1 Like

personally i was aiming for interesting and valuable additions to the TT, as for the DDR vehicles, please remind me of whats missing, you piqued my interest

vehicles like shilka, strela and I believe some east german originals like the ship aa on the truck and Igla on a truck

east german SPHs are missing aswell.

here is a list with almost all collected east german vehicles

Here is the igla truck I was talking about:

https://www.reddit.com/r/shittytechnicals/comments/17czk2j/east_german_fasta_4m_quadruple_antiaircraft/

3 Likes