Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

I CANT BELEIVE I FORGOT THOSE LMAO i have literal tabs of them open in my browser (i use opera so they tend to get buried lol)

1 Like

a year ago I would have said that the shilka is useless but now with the gepard at 8.3 and the shilka at 7.7 it could benefit the german tree.

1 Like

Yeah dude, my stuff isn’t ever getting approved.

Messerschmitt P. 1101

Despite it never flying during WWII, it saw some modification and testing from the USAF, as shown in the picture, essentially an early Tunnan with better guns and ammo but significantly slower. Seeing as we have the Ho 229, we can make assumptions other aircraft that didn’t fly will be added to the game.

^Cross section^

Placed at 7.0 maybe, probably around the 6.7-7.3 range.

4 Likes

I do NOT want to have to fight even more Strela 10-M2’s (Unless the actually balance the thing)

The strela definetly should move to 10.0 or even 10.3. Question is if it’s better than the XM975, FlaRakPz 1 and co.

I’d say it’s for sure better than the FlaRakRad for 1 reason, and that’s solely the missile count, the tracking systems, and its lower profile, and I guess it’s arguably “more armored”. And probably better than the American Roland too.

There is a technique for this topic. There is a T10M with GDR signs (Update the photo)

It’s the Soviet Guards logo, not GDR. Come on man aren’t you Russian? Wouldn’t you know these things lol

So it’s the ammo’s problem? As I remember, pen is no better than RH202. Because Rh 202 have apds?

How delusional are you.

Germany really needs some propping up around 7 to 9 in the BR range. Leo 1A1 at 8.3 and 1A3 at 8.7 would help.

Shilka could go at 8.0 or maybe some indigenous SPAA to fill the gap between Wiesel and Gepard.

1 Like

Pen is better than the RH202, the RMK was cut due to budgetary reasons

It’s better to have some more German vehicles, not these copy paste things, it ruins the game, encourage gaijin to “create” new things by a lazy way.
So, how about things like Flakpanzer Z30, Flakpanzer Matador, and Flakpanzer Wildcat.

Spoiler

3 Likes

yk i was thinking about this which is why i do want these in game but from gaijin perspective…
what place would the matador and wildcat fill?
the Z-30 would be perfect before the gepard or Wiesel but the other two are… redundant

Never mind, just some examples, no need for them is sure, my point is that players should try to find things interesting and really helpful, not asking gaijin to copy paste.

1 Like

i totally agree honestly

1 Like

smooth gepard

3 Likes

If we talk about modified captured tanks than we can’t forget this abomination

5 Likes