Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

look up his actual account, dude is either botting or is literally a bot because i’ve never seen such bad performance.

It had them

ajet cf

1 Like

man idk how you get them approved, teach me lol

awesome, now we can not die to Su-25s and A-10s lol.
maybe gaijin will just let us have the mavs anyway

1 Like

10.0 Germany is severely lacking in CAS, hope they’ll remedy that eventually…

5 Likes

The wishlist is missing a tech tree Ar 196 A5, me263, the HE162 A8, the HE162E (rocket booser similar to the me262Cs), me262 HG2 and the bv141

2 Likes

R-13M for all R-3S carriers, except the MiG-17AS and MiG-21F-13. MiG-19PT, MiG-21PFM, and MiG-21S would need an increase in BR by .3 (though they’d be more balanced there anyways)

The R-13M was an improved version of the R-3S that unlike the R-13M1 was actually widely exported and used by a number of Soviet allies. Performance-wise, it’s comparable to the AIM-9D, with a slightly lower range and g-pull but an uncaged seeker. It’s already in the game files and has been added and removed from multiple aircraft over the years.

3 Likes

Fw-187

3 Likes

I suggested the late Ar 196 A-5 where they replaced the Mg FF/M, with 1. 15 mm Mg 151/15 2. 20 mm Mg 151/20 3. 13 mm Mg 131.

Would be a nice upgrade and differenciate it to the Swedish Ar 196 A-5

1 Like

It would be nice in general to have a tech tree Ar 196 for the country which actually developed the plane

1 Like

yes that too. There are probably so many vehicle here still missing.

1 Like

Luftbeweglichen Waffenträger (successor of the wiesel) and Genesis (Genesis - FFG Flensburger Fahrzeugbau GmbH) are missing aswell

RF4E as a bomb truck and cas at 10.0 would be nice aswell. Greece used these too iirc and made improvements

3 Likes

Yes 100%

Though I will say the R-13M on the MiG-21S with a CM pod and a bump up to say 10.0 would actually be a decent tradeoff and be a fairly nice thing.

It’d be like the SPS-K where you can only carry gun or CM, but definitely a good change especially since the R-3Rs shred everything at the BR rn but otherwise the vehicle is a bit lacking for 10.0.

Can gaijin pls add a premium 11.3 helicopter. I dont want to grind the full tree. I just need a heli for my lineup to be complete.

1 Like

Another Pic from a different angle.

3 Likes

Just found a modern version of that thing welcome the VTS-1
300px-Experimental_-_VTS1

4 Likes

German AGS… what are the differences?

Not having the ability to reload XD

wait wut…?

Edit: Oh i see what you mean…