RU-242
M107
IMG_4679
M7B2
IMG_4680
M42A1
IMG_4683

3 Likes

I would say a Tor is needed Flarkrad just dosnt cut it anymore.

The Flakrad is better than the Tor especially the one suggested above, don’t let the gimmicky lead features make you think it’s better.

1 Like

just want more missiles than 2 ready to fire

2 Likes

Luckily there’s a variant of the Flakrad that has four launchers, the OP actually has a suggestion up for it FlaRakRad 8x8: Evolution

1 Like

The problem with the VAK 191B and VJ 101 is, what weapons would they get? Do we just give the VJ 101 the likely armament of everything the F-104G carries minus the wingtip rails? And just guess at the VAK 191B (since the production model would’ve had larger wings to carry its weapons)?

I agree with these issues. It is possible to give them the Yak-141 treatment and give them the loadouts they would likely have gotten if they entered production. I’m always iffy on the idea and would rather production aircraft with real load-outs, but would get around it just to see something unique in tier 6 Germany. The same goes for the Lavi in Israel. I draw the line at things which didnt fly at all (like the R2Y2).

Whether or not it ever happens is up to Gaijin. I’d support it, but totally understand others wouldn’t.

3 Likes

IMG_4694

6 Likes

Auf 1 based on leo 1 ?

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I’m wishing for marder 2 in closest patch. Just as a Germany variant of kf-41 (30mm and 120mm)

5 Likes

Just because of this :

Marder 2 my beloved

I hope we will see 2 calibers. But stay a question about PARS system

given Gaijins willingness to fudge other vehicles armaments at times, I hope to see at least the PARS MR system, given its a laser beam riding missile

Which will do a " hit " and nothing more :)

1 Like

East Germany represents a very important part of german history. It should be represented in WT, and aside from 2 tanks it is entirely gone from the ground tree. Also, they had some unique modifications.

2 Likes

IMG_4695

As I said, let’s add the interesting stuff and keep copy paste out

2 Likes