Why T32E1 no move to 7.3 :(

The XP-50 is an XF5F with a 20mm. That’s a 2.3 plane with a better gun, and it’s at 4.0.
Again, learn the most BASIC shit about the vehicles you’re talking about.

I didn’t say it has 4.3 performance, I said it performs worse than contemporary Yaks at the BR and has a 4.3 engine. It is outclassed by the M-107A lineage of Yak-9s in almost every way, whether it be firepower, energy and power, or maneuverability.

I was the person you made those 10 posts to. I’ve even quoted multiple of them in the dozens of comments I made to you, pointing out the backwards statements you keep spewing and denying.

Its blockx file? As said, it has a static elevation of -2dg and a depression of -4.5dg.
If anything it should be slightly lower than it is, with most figures I’ve seen stating a myriad of numbers from 5.5dg to 6.2dg.

You are a troll. You spoke negatively about using Thunkerskill’s statistics, and now you are using them as a basis of an argument. You just want a vehicle you use often and already do well with to be stronger for you.

2 Likes

I’m showing Thunderskill screenshots to show it’s a horrible basis for an argument.

1 Like

Right, backpedal all day.

You tried to use it to show something for the sake of an argument, not to show it’s a horrible basis for one. You tried to make comparisons using Thunderskill. Laughable.

1 Like

In every single post about Thunderskill I said it should’nt be used

Literal 80 iq can’t comprehend an argument and thinking you’re the one who has a good point.

Yet you also used it too. It’s amazing that you are trying to brush it off. Where did you say it shouldn’t be used in this post?

Looks to me like you USED Thunderskill to make a comparison, not spoke out about how innacurate it is.

1 Like

OF COURSE I NEED TO USE IT TO PROVE IT DOESN’T WORK.

Wut.

1 Like

Compared to the T-80B (listed at -5) it looks like it’s either -1 degree less or exactly the same. Idk where you got the -6 from.

That doesn’t change the fact that you used it as a basis of an argument, something you said people shouldn’t do. Also, if it didn’t work, then why did you use it for a comparison of your stats compared to someone elses?

You quoted me therefor you agree with this post. You can’t argue against something while quoting me.

Quoting something doesnt mean you agree with it. Such a horrible attempt to backpedal and shift the argument to your side. Just admit it, you said Thunderskill was inaccurate and shouldn’t be used and then used it to make a comparison.

So you’re allowed to quote me but I’m not allowed to quote Thunderskill? Yeah you have no idea how to argue without lying or what this topic is about.

Not when you speak out against it when someone else does.

Also, me quoting you in the post ensures that you know exactly what I am replying to.

1 Like

Stop quoting me or else you agree with me. You can’t use anything in your argument that you don’t agree with.

So you disagree with Thunderskill’s accuracy, but agree with it because you quoted it. That makes sense to me. Quoting something doesn’t mean you agree with it, and you saying it does means nothing.

1 Like

The whole point of the comparision was to show how retarded Thunderskill is.

Stop quoting me.

Nope.

You agree with Thunderskill by your own logic…

2 Likes

Wut?