Why T32E1 no move to 7.3 :(

Track and barrel works for a M22 the same way it works for the Tiger 2, it’s not a strategy to point out when used in balance topics.

hull

the hull you cant pen?

a Tiger 2 can.

What nonsense is that?

The chances are low … but it happend to me in a battle. When it goes through it’s over.

The chances are low is why it’s not worth bringing up. You can only do it in a few pixel areas

The Tiger 2 can trade hits with the T32 while the M22 can’t.

It is a valid strategy when so many of your engagements just become barrel sniping.

It’s not. I’ve lost count of how many times my round did 0 damage just because it clipped 1 pixel of a Tiger 2Hs gun mantle. The reason you don’t see complaints about this is because most Tiger 2 players just stare at you and accept their death.

1 Like

Thank goodness you don’t set the values for contributions.

Me saying “not worth bringing up” isn’t me trying to set anything. Don’t get offended for no reason.

I’m used to this usually being the case with your answers. Please excuse me.

You ever sit down and think half the reason you see me responding negatively is because of how negative you and others react to me simply posting?

I think a lot about my own behaviour and reflect a lot. The apology on my part should have shown that I am able to recognise wrong behaviour.
So far I have often received derogatory reactions or attempts to ridicule things on your part. Hence my corresponding reaction.
I’m simply going to stop responding to your comments. That way we won’t get in each other’s way.

1 Like

Honestly one of the best heavy tanks ive ever played.

I don’t really see why it should go down, tho could probably benefit from decompression.

Only real shortcomming is the reload and even that is mostly fine.

3 Likes

I just read a couple of resonses and from that I have this to take away:
1st All you saying the T32E1 is bad seem to not know what it means to move around the enemy, the T32E1 is not a slow tank.
2nd it literally bounces/shatters (almost, unsure about maus, but its rare) all kinetic shells at its br (and some up to 8.7) and a few chemical shells.
3rd This seems like a person who drove 3 matches and then said its bad.
TLDR: T32E1 is fine at 7.7 if you have a clue of what youre doing, no opinion on the other tanks however.

1 Like

So You are just shooting badly.

If someone tries to angle Tiger II H turret he is showing You a bigger weakspot - side of turret.

2 Likes

You just wiggle enough so that the gun mantlet is more likely to be hit.

But it’s mostly pointless to talk about how you are going to kill a tank in 1 vs. 1.

Most tank kills are achived against unware opponents and the T32 and T32E1 are simply much less likely to be killed due to their better armor layout, not to mention the better mobility.

A T-34-85 can see a Tiger II H and is able to kill them quite easily with hits against the turret side.
The same is true for a Panther II or T-44-100 against a T32 and T32E1 but it doesn’t stop there.
Sure the firepower isn’t great but the armor is and the mobility makes up for the lack in firepower for a heavy.

1 Like

I’m not talking about angling. Wiggling the hull and turret so you never get a clear shot is what causes your round to get absorbed by some part of the mantle. Noticeable every time when using the 122mm I’ve had the round hit the flat side of the turret but on the protection analysis it highlights another part that I didn’t aim at nor visually hit.

You know that You can always wait for him to try to aim at You?