Why is T72AV Turms-t 10.0

Over-performing vehicles of all nations.*
But I haven’t seen Wolfpack over-performing.

A question about the T-72AV. Can the 3BM42 actually fire? I don’t know where I read that the barrel is ament
2A46M could not resist the pressure of the 3BM42 bullet and that is why that bullet is fired by the T-72B with the 2A46M-1 cannon, which does withstand the pressure.

Because its russian.

2 Likes

I like getting constantly messed over by TURMS while playing my 9.0-9.3 Japan lineup…
Even the Type-93 “lolpen” APFSDS gets eaten by K1 ERA despite armour inspection showing it could pen.

2 Likes

The premium Leo 2 has everything better but 0.3 br higher. The turms has very very poor maneuverability, bad gun depression, and bad armor for the battle rating (DM-23 can go straight through frontal plate). If anything it should be 9.7.

9.7 lmao.

It absolutely should not be below 10.0.

2 Likes

The M1A1 is much better and sits at 11.0 that’s why 10.7 is fine.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about the Type 90 and TKX (P)

2 Likes

Wolfpack was at 9.7, before it was given M900.

i mean… compare it with Leopart 2A4 and you`ll get why…
it lacks mobility, turret rotation and vertical aim speed, has longer reload even tho it has autoloader, it has poor aim angles which is REALLY bad at that BR, it has random (if not just BAD) damage, and it also lacks survivability. Sure some cannons of same rank wont pen its hull (L7 on M1 Abrams for example), but then some of them pen it straight to hull (nearly all 120mm shots, L7 with M900 or DM63, ect), and the damage it takes is much more lethal than leopard usually gets.

2 Likes

Armour? It has the armour of a 9.3 tank with K1 ontop. It’s contemporaries can literally UFP it.

3 Likes

i have changed my opinion quite a bit since august 23rd 2023

Also how did this get somewhat brought back alive

i forgot that i even made this post

1 Like

I just want to say - i absolutely have very negative emotions toward people who gaslighted me over and over, telling me that turms is good, that it should even be 10.3, that it is “one of the best tanks on it’s BR”, and that Leo2s are not better etc.

I’ve picked up leo2prem and suddenly game at ~10BR became fun. Like i’m playing different game now.
I’ve also reached T80B and i can already feel that it is more user friendly (but i played 1 or 2 battles with it)

Turms is absolutely miserable. I can even imagine what kind of masochists would play the tech tree t72s that doesn’t even have thermals like turms.

BTW, weren’t 3bm42 mango “too long” to fit into real life turms autoloader? I would gladly see the 3bm42 be taken away from turms and it BR lowered

So, usually, those who offer it to new players say that, but they do not think about the fact that the tank should be for growth. Turms forgives some mistakes, but the gameplay is really boring. Merkava and DS will be noticeably more fun as the first tank.

Turms CAN be a good vehicle. But it is NOT user friendly.

Why is it not user friendly?

Slow, poor acceleration, poor mobility, bad armor (armor from 9.3 t72), no reverse gear