What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Aspada made this but unfortunately its unlikely the mahority would be added without people bitching about it.

oops, just found it haha, but yeah, about half are prototypes.

Also this again, either its copy paste with a change or just copy paste. A few unique vehicles but not many

7 of that list could come to the game, but most would not really help the subtree all that much (outside of the StuG and the KV-1’s).

Yup…which is kinda why id like DK and Norway to get the benelux treatment. Especially air wise since they could make the 5th air line. Cut out all the jets on sweden which are a fighter and a strike version of said fighter and there goes most of the filler.

Denmark and Norway have an even smaller defence industry compared to Finland, so I understand why Gaijin didn’t include them at first as a subnation. (most unique Danish and Norwegian vehicles suffice as premiums).

Their air tree would scream C&P for most players:

Danish-Norwegian Representation in the Swedish Air Tree :

Their ground forces is far more unique:

For me it screams a break from the current air tree and how god awful it is past 4.3

Additionally stuff like the F35
6pcsUkt
MkHOeZo
DlHe5nn
Would be huge addtions to CAS for sweden

Also thay is just the case with sub nations. People want to scream and cry over copy paste when a nation gets a vehicle. The problem is when that happens and they arent lacking.

Also trust me, if we had more people making finnish suggestions it would be a god send. I suck at reading finnish and their language scares me with how long it can be lol. Problem is im not the greatest at making suggestions. I can usually get the information but writing in a coherent way is not my strong suit lol.

Im danish and i really wish our languages were the same cause itd be so much easier to translate.

a little in depth look on the planes, one will find some more stuff, wich mostly is forgotten

As long as the danish f35 is here im fine, i need my home bomber draken

Pls not prem for the love of god

The bug report that had the scope for the CV90105XC changed was that someone “thought” it was wrong and provided no sources from what i remember
So making stuff up isn’t 100% something they’d avoid

From what i remember at the moment there are more variants of it with enough differences to have some of both

They have both an upgraded version and non upgraded. If i had added more history my post for it wouldve been accepted i hope. Guess i shouldve focused on the history more.

DlHe5nn
I7QESLi

RJnYXRb
7BxfezP
Cause we also have it from when it was still flying the standard swedish insignia

1 Like

That is true, although for this specific list most planes are already in-game, with only slight modifications for some. Personally I would like to see it, but as C&P-like subtrees seem very unpopular I understand GJN’s point in this. There are indeed more Norwegian/danish planes that would be more difficult to find information for, but as you yourself have made many norwegian posts I don’t think I would need to add to that. :)
For others:

However the ground Forces suggestion is the most unique in my opinion.

2 Likes

I mean if you’re willing to help with finnish ground forces…

How is the current missile situation in Naval?
I know we have seen an increase in missile carrying ships in naval but as far as i know they’re still going for simpler systems, some AA and AA that can be used as AS, would some SS.10 or 11’s be game breaking?

The Plejad class of torpedo boats tested RB 51 launchers to attack ships and incoming landing craft, is it too early for these ya think?

Also tested were RB 52’s

Bluewater could probably handle early missiles, something like the Halland class RB 08’s wouldnt be so bad, but as for coastal here. Still see this as wishlist vehicles.

1 Like

SS.10s and SS.11s are significantly simpler and have lesser performance than the missiles on the Saetta and Douglas, they’d be fine. If anything they’d be too bad to be considered since they’re MCLOS but I think that’s fine. The Rb 08 is a whole other can of beans however. It’s the first operational western anti-ship missile with a range of 70 km and a 150 kg warhead. For comparison, the highest performance missile in naval currently is the Volna-M with a range of 16 km and a 50 kg warhead. A more reasonable option for the Halland-class could be the experimental Rb 315 with a 20 km range. It was test fired multiple times, but I’m not sure it ever had a warhead fitted. The most logical option for a destroyer missile would be the Rb 07 (Seacat) AA missile with a 5 km range which was mounted to the refitted Östergötland-class destroyers
Robot 08 från jagare
1960-talet. Vi befinner oss på halvdäck på en jagare av Östergötlandsklass som genomför luftförsvarsövning

2 Likes

Fair enough, you may be right with the Rb 08’s though i doubt Gaijin would give the Hallands the 315, if so id like the T18 to carry the RB 302 at some point, dont think they had a warhead either. As for the seacat, its something that i am in support of, i have suggested the Södermanland with the seacat after all, honestly id prefer guided AA missiles over the bullet hell you dive into in the average naval battle, genuinely awful to play air in naval.

Anyways, this is what i was looking for, thanks for the response.

It’ll be interesting to see how they balance anti-ship missiles once the naval part of the game eventually moves beyond WWII, considering the exceptionally close ranges we fight in.

Without some creative solution it’s easy to imagine whole teams getting instagibbed in spawn at the start of the match.