Us

The marketing department generally knows fuck all about the game and is not to be trusted. It’s like believing Matilda’s dad, the used car salesman. I’ve literally seen an ad for WT mobile that uses footage from old PC WT to hide that fact that the mobile version is utter shit.

Just to show you some of the unbelievable nonsense they are advertising. The SU-27 cannot even meet the Missouri in game:

1 Like

I have to watch that movie again.

1 Like

Most realistic =/= perfectly realistic, it just means its more realistic than its competitors, which isn’t wrong. Stuff like Steel Beasts is nowhere near as accessible, while stuff like WoT are way more unrealistic.

There’s also the question of what actually constitutes unrealistic. Is it also unrealistic that the US gets stuff like the ADATS and HSTV-L they never operationally used, or M60s fighting mainly T-55s instead of T-64As?

Hey, let the man mess up some Ha-Gos in his Sherman, lol!

1 Like

I see what you did there in a Court of law it may stand up But they no longer use the Moniker of realism They would have to say offers better realism, then our competitors

The only country where people sue over minor inconveniences is the United States. Gaijin is based in Hungary. Work that one out.

1 Like

If it holds up in the court of law, it is the law. And no, “most” implies a comparison, in this case to competitors. If you really think War Thunder is blatantly lying, you can sue them yourself.

these clowns are always the first to say something about the U.S Tech tree where the tanks were balance 6 years ago these same people were crying so hard about the M1 Abrams being " O . P "

I don’t think I’ve seen a single person claim that they are OP, only that they aren’t awful (unlike some users here try and claim).

1 Like

Bruhhh, drones are completely different! You’re aiming from top down that not only makes aiming easier with no obstacles in the way but also the hellfires reach targets faster with the help of gravity and doesn’t use lofting.

Using it with helis in ground level are a complete different experience. Even a single bush in the way can break the tracking, or the fact that half of the tanks you face have LWS, they can just smoke and completely evade your missile unlike the Vikhyrs which can shoot through smoke and doesn’t trigger LWS and is faster with direct attack.

those are radar guided hell fires on the side ;)

Spall liner, same ammo and gun as bradley, composite armor, gen 2- 3 thermals (depending on the model).

Tow 2a tow2b tow 2F can all be outfitted on the lav and on the Stryker as well.

OH and the stryker “dragoon”
HMM funny turret right?? its in game…
all we want is our light tanks. How hard is that to add. Cop paste…

Ohh I’ve seen plenty people claim Abrams to be 2nd best tank after Leopards…

EDIT: This guy for example:

That doesn’t mean that they are OP. If anything the Leopards are OP, and are undertiered compared to every other top tier tank.

Leopards are not op, real problem is other tanks underperforms significantly, except Russian tanks.

If Gaijin fix all tanks that are underperforming gap will be much smaller than before, sure Leopards and Abrams will be still best tanks but but in return other tanks will have much higher chance to deal with them.