Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

Uhmm… ermmm… Obviosly it’s the skill issue. It’s US players that dragged you down, unlike the obvious supreme minor nation players boost your KD.

EDIT: Thanks for your honesty btw, there’s way too many clowns here with alterior motives

2 Likes

I just laid out the obvious issues for you.

And why are they dragged down? As the other guy said, it’s been 9 months, how have they not learned the tank yet or grinded up to the top tier?

Edit: Thanks for being gracious.

I honestly don’t get the point you’re trying to make

So the Type 10 and the Leclerc are better than the Abrams but you perform equally well in all 3 tanks.

I guess you just play better in the Abrams, your skill level goes up, when playing a tank that has more inadequacies than other TT tanks???

Or could the answer be that all 3 tanks are roughly equal and it’s not the MBT causing the W/R drop it’s your team

Was it though?

I don’t think the dates line up for that to be true. Both the SEP v3 and T-14 were revealed in 2015 if memory serves me right.

I’m extremely skeptical because that entails the armour equivalency to have nearly doubled without any change in the LoS thickness of the array.

As far as I’m aware, the hull array also doesn’t have a particularly impressive LoS thickness, give or take 700mm.
600mm RHAe vs KE would mean a 0.85 ME value from a previous 0.5 ME value, which seems excessively high unless this new armour package is extremely dense.

To put this into perspective, the Leopard 2 series only achieved in excess of 600mm RHAe by improving base armour as well as implementing applique armour which increased the LoS thickness to somewhere around 900mm IIRC.

Mate… you’re looking at stock HEAT-FS penetration values…

Even a 11.0 M1A1 has better penetration than the 11.7 T-90M, alongside a massively superior reload rate.

Tell me you don’t play Russian top-tier MBT’s without telling me you don’t play top-tier Russian MBT’s.

The T-90M and T-80BVM already get consistently roflpenned on the first shot more often than not, it doesn’t make a huge difference because the majority of shots are to the side armour, and even if they aren’t, the front has enough weakspots that enemies generally take advantage of and one-hit-kill you.

Furthermore, I’ve had plenty of cases where even poorly aimed shots to the UFP go right through regardless.

The T-90M is garbage at pretty much everything else, if you take away what little relevant armour it has left, it goes straight down to BR 11.0 and the T-80BVM goes down to 11.3.

Leopard 2A7V > M1A2 SEP > T-80BVM > T-90M

Development of the armor was still on going during 2015 they actually changed the name of the armor to NGAP from something else a few years later which I have the doc but I’m not home. Remember sepv3 didn’t enter service until 2020 a lot of development and testing was still going on between those times. Also army leaders stated sepv3 was a response to the t14.

1 Like

🤡

1 Like

You can literally pen the Abrams from any direction with how large the gap is between the turret and hull. Sounds like you non US mains like your easy kills so you can flaunt your “win rates”. Lets face it, if you’re not playing US, you’re most likely playing against them. Exploiting a bug does not make you good.

3 Likes

They like to give the US 80s and 90s technology a little bit of early 2000s and say this is America’s best and greatest not one vehicle in the US tech tree was made past 2008 not one But we face other nations Newer technology you Literally have the IMP1 at 11.0 That’s late 70s early 80s technology facing mid to late 2000

1 Like

Yeah and this is why I take Necrons’ stuff with heavy grains of salt.

The T90M is one of the tankiest high tier tanks there are except for ‘leet’ twitch shooters aiming for LFP or driver’s hatch.

The reality is most players are not on that level of skill or even have the rig to run that. They do however have a rig that can see the turret ring on an Abrams with a snap.

1 Like

Also, the same armor package that’s on the Challenger chomb armor is the same armor On the Abrams meaning we have lining to protect from spalling

I don’t care, Russians get to have the Pantsir because that’s the doctrine they focused on while other nations have to deal with inadequate AA or flying fighters, it’s only fair the US also gets to have advantages specific to them

1 Like

At least try and disprove their claims instead of resorting to the clown emoji. It makes you look more like a clown than anyone else.

2 Likes

Why waste my time and attention? That’s what 🤡’s want. Won’t give it to them. And it’s impossible to prove anything to them, will find all kinds of excuses and delusions to disprove your points.

Yeah that’s how debating works. You each try and find ways to disprove the other’s points to eventually come to an agreement about something.

Leclerc is effectively the 11.0 M1A1 at a higher BR and has smart people.

M1A1 has the same mobility, 5.3 second reload, and a superior round.
But @Navy_Phantom 's posts won’t address that.

Also, Navy; Necrons is of sound mind and has well formed statements. They make far less typing mistakes than I do.
Their posts could be incorrect, and if they are you should:

Sorry how many of the others were in my thread saying I was bait? Try again Ion.

Asking for the IPM1 to go to 10.3 does indeed sound like bait, and it’s not like you were able to make comparisons with other 10.3 tanks to justify it too.

1 Like

No, it’s proof that your half of the forums can’t formulate more than crappy opinions, same as the guys who retort with a clown emoji. Address your own sarcasm levels before admonishing others.