Us

I’ve played them plenty with drones, and I get that’s different due to drones having more AoA (though that’s an issue with all helicopters), but the damage of the missile hasn’t been an issue lately since the past couple updates. Of course there’s the occasional time where it’ll hit a track, or miss because the target turned sharply, but the damage upon penning has been fine and I get more kills than crits when I pen.

You do realize firing Hellfires from Drone is basically top attacking right?

When its fired from helicopter at much closer to the ground Hellfires doesnt follow the same trajectory, sure they usually successful given its recent buff but drone experience is quite different than helicopters.

I literally said that

Yet you claimed they are identical experience.

They are not.

Did you even read what I wrote? I said that when penetrating, the hellfire is consistent in its damage. I literally said drones and helis are different experiences. But that the actual damage of the hellfire is fine.

Also, hellfires are in pretty much every tech tree besides Russia and Germany so it’s not a US exclusive thing if they underperform

HSTVL is double speed in acceleration, faster, superior round, slightly smaller, better optics over 2S38.
2S38 is vastly inferior due to being affordable and Russian.

CV9040C has been penning Abrams turret rings for far longer.
Abrams is no where close to unplayable, being top 10 tanks all around.

2nd best light vehicle in the game at 11.3.

1 Like

Are you smoking fentanyl bro the HSTV-L is trash lol stop looking at what the paper says look at how it preforms in the game trash slower rate of fire mixed with a round that just make top tier tanks laugh then kills you it took me 5-6 shot to kill the gun of a Leo,

Stryker variants would be mostly useless, as I can only think of 1 ATGM carrier that might be MODERATELY useful.

No in-game US helicopter can carry the AGM-65.

It does exist, and its use in combat or the military overall is irrelevant to its existence.

Its BR is pretty decent, seeing as its effectively an OTO mixed with a VCC-80/60, all in a VERY survivable and insanely fast package.

and? The 2S38 is hilariously easy to kill, has FAR more weak spots, can be entirely disabled just by hitting any of the 4 smoke grenades atop the turret, and has worse APFSDS.

It doesn’t, I’m rarely ever killed by such.

Depleted wholes? The hell is that supposed to mean?

fourth generation? So… What we have in-game? Current ammunition is gen 3+/4 ammunition, with 4+ ammunition such as LAHATs still yet to be added.
You get M908 and M830A1… Those are both 4+.

What?

It doesn’t have a spall liner, the kevlar itself is inside the composite array to increase multi-hit capability.

1 Like

I listed zero paper stats of the HSTVL.
I stated facts from testing as well use in-battle use.

Fire rate and ammunition count only matters for aircraft.
I’ve yet to use more than 3 shots on a Leopard 2 using HSTVL.

Just cause you’re saying stuff doesn’t mean it’s true guy AGM-65 Can be fitted on US helicopters the HSTV-l Is not real because it’s a prototype the US military never accepted it so it’s not classified as a US military vehicle facts get them right. There’s not one US Abrams made after 2008 without Kevlar lining and DU wholes that’s a fact Every American unit even the marines when they had their tanks

That’s not true either, HSTV-L is far faster, smaller, has much higher projectile mass, and has 17 degrees of gun depression as well as 2/3 crew members being in the hull meaning it can survive getting hit in the turret.

And for a company to base a game off of real realistic military simulations it’s nowhere even close in America that’s false advertising You can’t say your game gives one thing and then when people play it it does something else

War Thunder is not a realistic military simulation, tell me where Russian forces captured Germany’s B point and won WW2. It attempts to model vehicles realistically in an arcadey setting to simulate vehicle combat. Because of that, certain nations have to be given more modern tech to remain competitive. This doesn’t just apply to Russia either, but also to China, Japan, and Italy.

No, this game literally advertises. Have you seen the advertisements in the advertisements? It says come play the most realistic combat simulator game.

You can’t advertise that you offer realistic, vehicle warfare and then come back and say it’s not realistic vehicle warfare

Mate whatever you take take half or double the dose cose your speaking bollox and gibberish.

1 Like

Not a “ mate “ just bro would do fine guy

Englisch is not even second language I learned but I can write in more comprehensive way.

1 Like

I am given exactly what I expect of American equipment, performing as I expect them to based on real world data within margin of error and dealing with classified materials.

We’re not even gonna get into classified cuz boy lol can Anyone tell me the max effective range of BGM 109? At what altitude