The previously announced progression changes have been implemented:
- Modification research point cost for endline vehicles has been reduced.
- Added free backups when purchasing Squadron Vehicles for Golden Eagles.
- SKR-7 — research cost increased from 180,000 to 520,000 squadron activity points.
- Celere Sahariano and Strv m/41 S-I — RP multiplier has been increased from 1.12 to 1.18, and purchase price has increased from 700 to 850 Golden Eagles.
- F-111A — the ability to carry 6 x 750 lb M117 bombs on 2 outer hardpoints on each wing (points 1, 2, 7, 8) has been removed. Source: T.O. 1F-111A-1 - F-111A Flight Manual - 1967.
- In Ground Arcade and Realistic battles, all missions in the Stalingrad location are excluded from the rotation at a Battle Rating of 8.0 and higher. Missions in this location are now available from a Battle Rating of 3.7 (2.3 in RB) to 7.7.
- A bug that could cause friend requests sent from contacts that were not accepted to display in the friends list itself has been fixed. This led to difficulties when using the friends list because the number of contacts was exceeded.
- A bug where turning off the UI in-game caused the HMD (Helmet Mounted Display) to also be turned off in the cockpit has been fixed. (Report)
- AV-8B Plus (Italy) — a bug where launching a missile caused the seeker lock indicator to remain on the heads-up display has been fixed. (Report)
- F-111A — the RWR being overly large on the screen has been fixed.
- MiG-29SMT — an issue where a circular radar display replaced the sector display, if while in HMD mode of the radar, the acquisition frame was moved beyond the range of the radar’s deflection has been fixed.
- The chance of getting into a night battle when the “Participate in night battles” option is enabled has been increased.
- In battle replays, a bug that caused an incorrect explosion effect to happen when high-explosive shells went through bushes has been fixed. (Report)
- Incorrect display of 3D decorations when near additional armor has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the visual effect of an ATGM’s engine to be visible throughout its entire flight has been fixed.
- A bug that caused HQ FXAA and FXAA anti-aliasing settings not to work has been fixed. (Report)
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.