Thoughts on E-100?

Oh seems like you just want free stuff. Painting a pretty picture here lmao

1 Like

Explain to me how something oppressive and can be avoided by simply just going outside and touching grass?

I literally spent 1300 Euros on the IS-7, all I want is a recurring chance for all players, and I will willingly spend more money if this means getting my own Ka-Chi etc.

Good thing that in this game there is a ‘toy’ like this that You won’t be able to obtain.

Really?

What’s next? Do you also want the ‘Old Guard’ title, because you think it is unfair that those who registered too late can’t get it?

1 Like

Really.

You mean the one for People who registered in 2016 or sooner and which I have?

‘The Old Guard’ was awarded to players who joined the game in 2013 or earlier.

2014 gave you: Faithful Warrior
2015 gave you: Combat Proven

Joining in 2016 gave you ‘Brother in Arms’.

Ah, my bad then.

Cosmetics are not that important imo, vehicles are a different Story though.

2 Likes

Just get over it, You won’t be able to get access to all vechicles in game

1 Like

You are right. WE will.

Nope, read the description of vechicles like Lag-3-4 or Tu-2 and You will understand that You won’t.

It is likely that I will outlive this Game. Maybe I will just drag it out of its grave, have the according Changes Made and conscribe people to play it

Cause the LaGG-3-4 is the rarest vehicle ig, much more than any E-100 or Tu-2, would say the rarest, with the P-63C russian one being second rarest, then there might be He-162A from tourney and E-100. I agree,keep rare stuff rare. And i say that as someone without IS-7 or 279.

1 Like

Then Gaijin shouldn’t have added it to begin with. It does not benefit the game nor the players in any way. It is just a fancy measurement tape for entitled, most likely male players.

Someone has some complexes, huh, it explains a lot.

I am not the one here who needs his digital toys to stay rare in order to feel big.