The new F-16s and USA definitely not overpowered

Yeah , would have been amazing Q2 2022, but coming after F-16s and Mig-29s Q2 2023 just killed it. SHould have been replaced already

Is this what your friend showed you? This amazing performance of the MIG-29 on MIN FUEL , because it feels AMAZING!

MIG-29 MIN FUEL FULL TURN AT MACH 1 2KM ALTITUDE ACE CREW EMPTY LOADOUT

F-16C MIN FUEL FULL TURN AT MACH 1 2KM ALTITUDE ACE CREW EMPTY LOADOUT

And a radar comparable to the F-15E!

1 Like

But experience in the fighter is the best way of having understanding of what we are talking about. It does get annoying when people speak on things, they never had the privilege of using.

1 Like

Funny soon as I came along everyone is now having fun again

Yep, Blue Vixen is a powerhouse of a radar

2 Likes

no, if you havent even seen something, you cannot accurately talk about it and discuss it. It is as simple as that, stating the fact that he has not even seen these planes not to mention even played them is a FACT

No, i simply stated he has not even played top tier, how is that disrespectful? When all i had was props i wasnt arguing about jets.

Hey hey hey don’t flame me XD.

2 Likes

lol

Na you right ma bad.

He not only did not use them , HE NEVER EVEN FACED THEM, and claiming it is disrespect is a JOKE.

1 Like

The f16c and mig29 need thier fm fixed. F16c pulls too much aoa currently, aoa limit should closer to 18° not the current 22°, it should also rip at ~14g. Mig29 is missing massive amounts of aoa and bleeds speed way too quickly at thier current aoa limits.

3 Likes

dang… the dealership won’t even give my dude a test drive… lol

he isn’t even allowed to drive it in the parking lot let alone tell us how it is in the meta.

Ok, so this test is fair, in the sense of bled airspeed, which to be Honest, is not the best measurement of actual dogfight performance

The Mig-29 SMT turns better in the clips shown here, which means the bled airspeed can be made up by reaching a firing angle quicker

The F16C does not turn to the same degree * , also, there are multiple combinations of key presses players can take to turn better, I.E cutting AB at turn start then starting it again closer to the turn end, that’s just from my experience

• I’m correcting this to say at the speed it was at, as higher speed means lower turn rate, my bad

Just check my 2 videos I posted 30 min ago

You will fall out of the sky in a min fuel no missiles MIG-29 in 2-3 Turns, with fuel and Missiles you fall out of the SKY IN 1 TURN. F-16 can keep turning infinitely, and at higher speeds reaches 13-14 G pulls while not going below Mach 0.9. You won’t even get a chance to point your R-73s even with the HMS.

Literally any counterargument is pointless.

1 Like

I’d try to manage your energy in that case, most planes will on max pull.

Also of note, aoa =/= Gs, you get more Gs when you pull the same aoa at higher speeds.

2 Likes

The issue is you can’t maintain your energy in pretty much any turn because it bleeds speed like your pulling 30-40° of aoa when you’re pulling 22° of aoa in game. The induced drag is too high.

4 Likes

Induced drag and no nose authority. They want to give us the drag, give us the nose authority that it seems to be lacking a lot of in pre and post stall. Actually its lacking nose authority at every speed imo