The new F-16s and USA definitely not overpowered

So then,

Hungarian Mig 29 and Gripen to Italy when lmao

Im expecting Indian Mig-29 next update for Britain, just as a final killing blow for our tree

1 Like

It is a self reinforcing cycle , because nobody plays UK, UK gets nothing. Because UK gets nothing nobody plays UK. you see the pattern. Maybe if the Typhoon arrives in a good time before stuff like SU-35 and F22 (LMAO) then it may break the cycle for the UK tree. But knowing gaijin they might add the typhoon for UK after we get F-35, SU-57 and J-20

1 Like

thats not different aircraft, thats copy paste, im against MIG-29 for Hungary.

1 Like

Im expecting maybe Typhoon when US and USSR have sci-fi space planes dogfighing on the moon.

ngl I would be angry as not only India not been confirmed as a sub tree yet.
But SA has been and there aircraft have been talked about but so far nothing

India should be a USSR sub tree, not UK, as most of their stuff is SOVIET/RU equipment. Just look at the T-90 Bhishma

3 Likes

I mean USSR is good without one but yea there tree can be a dumping ground for there style of tech.
But other wise a tech tree would do for them

But yeah. The only way out I see for Britian is either

A) Early prototype typhoon with major handicaps
B) Jump all nations forward and add a BR13 for all nations
C) Give us a powerful AAM on a weak airframe. Like ASRAAM on the Sea Harrier FA2

EF 2000 was confirmed in some form alongside the Gripen C variant specifically by the end of 2023 when it was inquired if the Gripen leaks for this patch were real, so stay tuned on that, if this is the case Italy might be a very desirable tree for a while.

Could we get a screenie of that ?

1 Like

Intersting… I hadnt heard about that, only that Gripen was leaked and likely. Typhoon is definetly what we need right now. I’d be happy with a Typhoon with just 4x Aim-9Ls. But yeah, Germany and Italy would benefit just as much as Britain would with Typhoon. Only other option for Germany next update is the F4 ICE

2 Likes

I think many will be happy with that

After the year Britain has had. 1000% they would be. If 2023 ends with nothing but a C&P. After the only top tier addition was the Tornado F3 (which was a year+ late to begin with) it would kill britain once and for all

2 Likes

Yea but I’m betting on the December update on that as

Germany, Britain & Italy : Typhoon
China : J 10
Sweden : Gripen
Japan : F-15J

They are going to implement AMRAAMS first before typhoon I suspect. Italy’s harrier and F3, Viggen, US harrier and Britain’s F3. Just my predictions.

1 Like

I heard rockets can be used as flares too iicr I think I seen a YT vid of that

1 Like

Absolutely! My point exactly, almost forgot about that ;D

2 Likes

Since the AOA limiter on the F-16s were dropped (thankfully) I’m hopeful that the EF2000 won’t be hit with any artifical limiters that make it weak or unfun to play as well.

1 Like

Maybe, you never know. I was thinking actually AMRAAM Oct update with Sea Harrier FA2 for Britain as our AMRAAM carrier and then Typhoon Dec

1 Like