The new F-16s and USA definitely not overpowered

Go to the F16AJ thread ping me or go to the old forum. I am not your aviation history teacher. Better pay me first.

This is about the Mig29. Thanks.

My only mentioning of the Yak141 is a point how we get a whole lot of love in the tech tree. Because we have some really sad people that think all of sudden GJ hates the USSR.

But this is a mig29 thread yet u brought out yak141…

Only to point out how much GJ loves our beloved tech tree. So you want to go further and make it about the F16AJ? Please refer to previous comment. Thanks.

You are welcom3. So US is not loved?

1 Like

I do not have time for you kiddo, I gtg. But who said that?

The US is greatly loved as it’s the most lucrative nation. Everyone and their mother knows that the US is the most powerful, technologically advanced fighting force in history of mankind. So new players naturally gravitate toward that nation when coming to WT. GJ knows this and must make other nations seem appealing to play. We just get a little more extra love for USSR. Thats all.

Don’t worry, I know u have plenty of time. Right now I really don’t see a point how F-16C is not 12.7 while staying at the same BR as SMTs. Basically when F-16C face SMT, there’s literally no point for him to lose. Exact oppsite for SMT tho

4 Likes

I don’t, I have to go to work in the morning. However, I do not disagree with 12.7 at all. But the SMT is not finished yet.

It clearly is not. Lets wait. Thats all I’ve been saying. GJ always comes through for our soviet aircraft ALWAYS.

Additionally, I am advocating to immediately give the R73 to other Mig29s and a later model R73 to SMT if GJ cannot increase its flight performance.

More variations of mig29s with R73s in the meta the better. Especially since they are lighter. Everyone is only flying the SMT so its greatly tilting in the F16s favor.

Throw in some 9-12As and 9-13s with R73s its going to be a different story.

FYI, we finally did it! US dethroned Russia as the nation with the most cancerous CAS at top tier to deal with - the sole amount of F-16Cs and F-14Bs is literally impossible to deal with.

3 Likes

US already had better CAS. F-16s and F-14s were better than su-25s because you could defend yourself.

1 Like

This is about which is more annoying to deal with - before the F-16C I’d normally say Russia because of Ka-52s, but now with F-14Bs and F-16Cs being spammed to hell and back, the crown goes to the US.

Guessing by the term CAS we’re talking about ground rb here, the top tier spaa were fine before the missile physics rework, but now all radar spaa except the Pantsir S1 is usless, and even the Pantsir S1 can be played around by jets.

I’d like for a bug report to be made on the pull of radar guided ground launched spaa missiles, because they are definitely not anywhere near as effective as they’re supposed to be, additionally they should actually stabilize in flight, they currently do not meaning the missiles often times won’t go where you want them to and are overly sluggish.

Dont forget to add Barak-II into that list.

Oh wait i forgot Merkava’s are so garbage in terms of protection (thanks Gaijin btw) that no one is playin on these days except me apperantly.

1 Like

Also added is the fact that Isreal has no meaningful ground based way to counter long ranged air to air munitions against any other nations, let alone itself.

Feel like the problem is just rooted in top tier spaa being nerfed way too hard.

Should i say, “well deserve!!” right now you killed US tanks they come back with F-16C (I still use F-14B but still get the job done) let them taste suffering aren’t the bad idea

1 Like

literally 0 skill easy win every match.

At least the SU-39 is a boat and the mig-27k only has garbage r-60s but for them you have to sacrifice your already limited 4 missile slots. so 3 AGMs and 2 r60s.

With F-16C you are the best fighter with the best cas armament + thermal pod with amazing zoom that lets you see through clouds and invisible 9M missiles that people dont even know are coming, and even if they flare, they still die. lol

4 Likes

İ mean i can live with chapparal but Merkava’s need some serious armor buff.

Right now Mbt2000, a 10.0 tank has more armor then Merkava 4M.

2 Likes

Yeah, the Merkava’s turret for the most part shouldn’t even be a viable target for the likes of most rounds in the game, and the trophy system should have more charges on the variants with them, and yet here we are where even a Challenger 2, a tank that arguably suffers even more, can easily pen it.

1 Like

No, because it’s just US and Russia shuffling between who gets to be the most cancerous. Playing the PSO is basically impossible because by the time you get to a good postion where you can make use of whatever armour Gaijin gave it (not a lot, and in fact less than they gave to the 2A5), you’re getting bombed.

In all honesty, I am now thankful to all Pantsir players for dealing with the US jet spam.

A pantsir literally cannot kill an F-16C, if the F16C has a few neurons, never even got killed by SAM in my F-16C in GRB yet. You get everything, missile alert RWR identification insane range AGM-65Ds

İ mean we got offical footages shows that even hull armor can stop tank rounds (it was training accident) or where turret armor basically stops kornet missiles.

Considering it only took them what like 10 months? to remove those 2 fantasy shells behind engine it will probably take like another 10 months to buff armor.