The new F-16s and USA definitely not overpowered

İ flew against pantsir in my Barak-ıı yesterday.

İt was my first time that i experienced high tier cas against pantsir and i can easily say, as long as you aware pantsir’s presence he cant touch you.

These days it definitely feels like playing the majority of the nations in the game at top tier is a handicap.

Russia has the absolute best ground lineup at top tier bar none, and has the largest player count at that BR leading to mono Russian teams dominating with the only good spaa at high tier, and the best Heli CAS.

Weirdly, Sweden is just a superior version of Germany, using stolen tech that’s improved upon, and has an absolutely amazing playerbase.

US isn’t meta by any means in ground top tier, but the jet CAS is very obnoxious to get slammed by, and since US is the 2nd most popular ground tree, you will be getting slammed by that jet CAS a LOT.

While what you’re saying is somewhat true - the Pantsir can and will still kill an F-16C that is aware of him. I’ve managed to do it in my own Pantsir, and have done it in the FlaRakRad that has inferior missiles and targeting systems.

the EC-665 Tiger UHT is better than any Russian heli cas period.

i dont think the f-16c was flying properly then.

Okay that’s just cope. I have the UHT and it’s useable on a grand total of maybe 5 maps - Kamovs and Havocs (top tier ones) are significantly more viable because they’re not cucked over by their own ATGMs.

1 Like

you will get kills slower but you will never die in UHT

Absolutely false, the PARS 3 is unreliable and in no way better than the Vikhr, and the Kamovs still have an absolutely broken damage model that needs fixed.

From experience, a UHT that’s spawned on any map that isn’t open plains will score a grand total of 0 kills because the flight time of the ATGMs, and the fact they self-destruct upon losing the lock (and they can’t re-lock, even though they should), means that any, even the shortest cut of guidence, results in a wasted missile.

At the same time a Ka-52, that can guide its ATGMs by hand doesn’t have to deal with its own missiles being voided, meaning it can engage any target at any time.

UHT may be more survivable against SPAA’s due to the short exposure times, but at the same time it’s also unable to dish out any sort of actual damage on such maps, even if the Ka-52 gets just 1 or 2 kills and dies, it still managed to be more useful than that UHT ever will.

Sadly i cant agree with you on that part.

Ka-52 still holds the crown.

Yeah nah sure I don’t liked that it US doing that but i’m sick of Russians domination of ground RB for years already (Also Israel do the same with new F-16 but few players playing so you don’t see at large scale like US) right now any nation that make them suffer are welcome in my book

1 Like

Be careful cause that is a double-edge sword.

One day it might stab you and you’re not gonna enjoy the outcomes.

What can be worse? We endured it for years at least let torturing them for the time now

1 Like

The complaints when we get Typhoon are going to be glorious after so long of having nothing even close to top tier capable

We know Russia is the golden boy for Snail.

So you might end up bein worse then it is now, at least for ground rb.

1 Like

did they do something to the SMT fm? it seems to move slightly better. or am I tripping?

İ check the datamines for even the smallest updates everyday , nothing was changed. You can find them in r/Warthunder by sorting new with the flair datamine

1 Like

It’s british, it will come 3 updates after the f15 and the flankers

If we get it that early then Gaijin must be feeling sorry for us

No it’s not. It’s the most hand held heli in the game (suiting german players ofc). Ka-52 is the most busted vehicle in game