The new F-16s and USA definitely not overpowered

Hmm had the chance to watch the videos. But I don’t see what’s really the issue. I have to push back here. The F16 is smaller, much more aerodynamic. Of course, it can out last the Mig29 and maintain its speed in a rate fight. That is literally what it was designed for. Under the doctrine of Energy Maneuverability.

The F16 has a side-mounted control stick that eases control while maneuvering and reduces the pilot’s fatigue.

The F16 has an ejection seat reclined 30 degrees from vertical to reduce the effect of g-forces on the pilot which is both a proven technology.

The F-16 has a flattened, oval fuselage that blends into the wings so the entire plane becomes a lifting body.

The F16’s has forebody strakes that prevent wing-root stalling and add lift and maneuverability.

Most importantly,
The F16 is armed with a relaxed static stability / fly-by-wire flight control system helps to make the aircraft responsive and stable at high angles of attack…

Of course, the F16 is going to out class a heavier mig29… Wait, are you suggesting that the Mig29 should be on par with the F16 in rate performance and speed retention and sustained Gs?

Oh I thought this was about making the Mig a little better. Not that it should every be on par in rate performance.

The mig29 rolls like crap, I do not see why and is missing alpha. I just do not see it rating like any f-16 whatsoever.

1 Like

The block 50 is worse than the 9.12a in a dogfight. The block 50 is worse than the block 30 in a dogfight because it’s way heavier. The advantage of the f16 block 50 should be its energy retention, bvr capabilites and superior avionics across the board. Not being a completely broken/incorrect implementation of the flight characteristics of the f16. Gaijin should use the weapons to balance the aircraft, not randomly nerf fm because the mig 29 is “too good.”

1 Like

Ok then , what’s the advantage of the current Mig-29 at the same BR as F-16C? Make it 12.0 at this point.

Yes I’m sure the F-16 can pull 12-13 Gs in real life , when it is literally hardlocked to 10Gs at the best conditions :) , rendering the advantage of the Mig-29 useless , that being no hardlocked G limit and instantaneous AOA

I’ve pulled more than ten Gs In the F16C, if the problem is anything it’s that the G limiter isn’t working for American planes tbh

1 Like

I agree, it should pull more but the videos are showing rate performance. There is no way a Mig29 can keep up with the smaller f16. It just has alpha over it which is not in game or roll rate.

Thats because they removed it , you can pull 14Gs in the lightest F-16s right now , UFO FM

Yes, this is the issue. They pull too hard without tearing themselves apart.

16 actually.

You can’t win either 1 turn or 2 turn , make up your mind

Haven’t tried every single one , if that’s the case , I don’t even have words for it

Yeah, block 10 pulls 16g and people are still defending the fm. Its absurd.

1 Like

Don’t worry , it’s American but it’s “RUSSIAN BIAS”

1 Like

yeah and the Mig21Bis is a 7G aircraft and can pull 14gs… Everything is enhanced in WT. Lets not go down that path.

Let’s go that path, because you are clearly avoiding it because you know the F-16 shouldn’t exceed 10Gs even if God wills it and Zeus descends from the skies.

1 Like

Block 50 was able to pull 15 or so Gs without wing snap, 17g did snap the wings

I’ll provide clip in a sec

None of these aircraft can go mach 1.25 on the deck either lol. Are we going with the F16 being above what it can pull in reality because we are upset about the Mig29?

So we jus want them to be equal? Is that it?

Make them realistic , that’s it. Not some boat and a UFO fighting each other

2 Likes

If we go off of the 1.5x multiplier gaijin used it should be 12g, which is why the block 50 is really fine. The block 10 is a ufo.

2 Likes

g pull test F16C with loaded roll at 1100 or so KM/H