The issue of "PVE" matches

33% only ?

Event’s with a tank/boat reward can’t be grinded with a plane ? I hope so, but if you can, it will be 90% of the time :(

1 Like

Yep, depending on terms it could be 90%.
I will try to make an issue report about farmer/zombers and pve forcing on air sims.
If you have any helpfull materials, screenshots or anything you can pm me.
When report will be ready I will share it here.

So every non zomber must be reporting zombers just because gaijin doesn’t want to fix the wrong scores when you shoot infrastructures with rockets ?

A small fix would solve the problem. Every simmer reporting only mitigates it.

I’m guessing it will be gamemode specific

Hi guys
Issue reported. Do not hesitate to support issue or to comment.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2CscXFGeuQnx

I think the link is wrong

1 Like

Thanks, I made a support request instead of issue report ;) Now its fixed.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2CscXFGeuQnx

1 Like

Already closed, lol. They dont care.

1 Like

w=452

really?

Thank you, you have just given us a new and worse version of Usefull Action with your message.
Gaijin will not reduce hitpoints at airfields but our SL and our possibilities to start rooms in the lobby will be further reduced.

Take a long runway and just hit the closest wall with your head if you are not able to read with understanding. Or just read two times more before you reply.

One more time, you should try to play top tiers during event to see what problem is.
If you are playing low tiers only (according to your player card) I don’t see you as valuable member of this discussion. Unless you can imagine more than tip of your nose.

So exploits are not considered bugs :'-(

At least tank events can’t be grinded in Air SB, if not, 90% of the year we would have zombers around.

It’s gonna be 30% of the year, and given the 750K needed for the tradeable coupons, I’ll stop playing during events, unless they give a unique vehicle that I like a lot.

I have read it. and I know exactly how Gaijin will read it.
it was exactly the kind of feedback that gave us “Usefull Action”.
Gaijin reads your feedback and increases the sim economy for everyone again.
as it will be even harder for “normal” players, even more players will become zombers.
you’re doing the opposite of what you want to achieve. we’ve seen it all before.
so thank you, thank you for a new even worse version of Usefull Action in response to your feedback.

by the way, take an interceptor and intercept the zombers!

1 Like

These posts achieve nothing but to destroy us all. People will abuse the system, and that’s honestly just a part of life. Keep drawing attention to those things and Gaijin’s response is always to punish the playerbase.

Here take a sprinkle of useless action. You might use this mode to make some SL and we don’t want that do we?

Not having to give your life away to this game seems to be an issue to some people here. I’ve got other shit in my life than to live it for getting virtual planes. I’d like to find ways to minimize that time and also enjoy the game. Sim battles are becoming less rewarding and enjoyable because of pointless posts like this…

“Fix the economy but punish sim.”

1 Like

hopefully his message will end up in Gaijin’s spam folder :D

1 Like

Not a chance, this is definitely on their #1 todo list. Punish sim players for succeeding lol.

1 Like

but yes. you’re right. …this “other players are my enemy feedback” is the worst feedback ever.

and of course zombers are a problem.
but we two are just clueless arcade players with max 5 min EC experience. irony off :D

1 Like

Ugh. This forum is just devolved into that. I’ve got ten minutes more than you. My opinion is all that matters. Punish everyone else 🤣.

No wonder things are getting worse. Oh to go back a decade ago when this was a more fun community.

1 Like

crap. 10 min more. i’m declassified :)
056e4e2d25456b209fdf2a22880a528f

1 Like

Favorite YouTube series ever.

I really do hope this community can learn to unite over actually wanting everyone to succeed in their different play styles. Unfortunately everyone has a one track mind on what constitutes success.

1 Like

I think gaijin is to blame. first of all, the low value of sim. which of course lowers the morale of sim players. I’m sometimes also pretty angry with the snail. a lot of things seem so lovelessly stitched together. that’s also one of the reasons why I talk about history so often. I think it’s a much better feeling in the game when vietnam really feels like vietnam. not just the maps scenarios themselves. but also the main menu. a breefing room for mission planning. a pilot bar to hang out in. a much nicer hangar to equip your plane. and not something so … loveless.
a lot of old 90’s sims are a good template. that’s my idea of sim. and I don’t need feetpics telling me I’m stupid and don’t know anything about flying sims.
…but ok,- my wishes are abstract wishes that are difficult to realize.

and these people with the denunciation feedback. ‘the zomber is to blame, the abuser is to blame, the bomber is to blame, the other player is to blame,Sim is to blame !’ I sometimes have the feeling that they are gaijins RB community employees disguised as sim players :D