The issue of "PVE" matches

But if there’s 32 of them and they fill a room, you’d not be able to join… And that means they aren’t noticed…

Sim being able to create rooms is an exploit in itself… Hell, even the old ‘Can you come join this room for me to start it’ nonsense is exploiting…

Yeah, my experience is the moment a match is more than 3 or 4 players a side, PvE ends and PvPvE resumes. Its only in the ultra small lobbies where it endures

All they need to do is add mixed EC, with objectives. Like go capture an enemy fob and then the main objective is to attack a base while the enemies have to defend, etc. I don’t understand how the monotone gameplay for ground (mostly) is still accepted by the community

1 Like

Rarely is there 32 PvE players, especially in one lobby,

Often there isn’t enough players in one room to start a match, if I want to play my Tornado but there is no EC8/9 matches started (People in the lobby waiting for it to gain enough players), you can’t tell me there’s a problem with asking someone to come say hi

1 Like

This is more air sim, not ground sim. but there are also a lot of improvements that could be made for air. A lot of new missions have been suggested before or improvements to old ones. But none have been implemented, if anything they’ve just broken the missions we;ve got

But it can happen… And if they all collude as they shouldn’t be, then they’d be exploiting…

Nothing wrong at all, but as I said, it’s pretty obvious when people are knowing that they’re not going to be engaged.

It would be exploiting, but I have never ever seen a full sim room, aside from a few at lower tier, where in my experience there is no PvE

But this ultimately is not what this thread was specifically talking about. Go back and re-read the original thread and several below it. Its not necessarily about 100% full PvE matches. Yeah, that is technically exploiting and could probably do with being stopped. No idea how though.

But instead people being abusive or aggresive in all chat when you kill someone. Maybe even engage in TK or passing your location onto the other team. This is where a “PvE lobby” actually directly affects others players, those wanting PvP or PvPvE.

1 Like

Still doesn’t make my point any less of a note… They don’t even need to use the game chat to communicate… So thus when you’re saying about the person saying things, it’s the action and lack thereof that is the point.

A normal concerned person looks around, a person comfortable doesn’t… Even if they are blind, they still look about.

You aren’t wrong there, that is indeed a way of telling if someone is PvE only, but it is kind of unreliable

It’s not unreliable… But others would want to have you believe that…

Unless maybe they are new to the gamemode and dont really know what they are doing. It took me months before I got in the habbit of actually looking about or doing anything other than flying in straight lines to bomb bases

Yes there is certainly some behaviour that could denote “Passive gameplay” but its a really thin line. I’d rather see a dozen people that might be exploiting the game jsut get a minor slap on the wrist or maybe even nothing at all. Than them all getting bans just because they dropped bombs on a base in a SB match.

@Schindibee is ultimately the best person to ask about this. But I imagine that in regard to “PvE lobbies” its the chat that is the primary evidence and only way you can be 100% sure someone has violated the EULA

You already tried misconstruing what they said before, and you keep trying to bring me back to address your muddying of the situation about it, which you’ve tried for the entire time.

As I said before, a blind player will still be looking about… Those that are deadset in this, aren’t.

Some people fly straight to bombing points or whatever, they still look around but they fly straight, you may be in a blind spot to them, personally I never fly in a straight line for more than 15 or 20 seconds, but many people don’t

1 Like

But if they don’t look at all, then there’s a problem…

The only person Muddying the situation is you

Nonsense…

You don’t always know if someone’s looking or not, I can be quite blind without my glasses, but I don’t use them bc they hurt my eyes

Replays show where people are looking…

Again, how do you tell teh difference between an in-experienced or bad player and a good player exploiting the game?

How do you prove it, without a shadow of a doubt that the person flying is intentionally violating the game rules?