The issue of "PVE" matches

Oh ya I forgor

Answered that above…

It took a while for Heli EC kill farmers to be noticed, but I knew what I was looking at all along…

Maybe you need to think more rather than trying to find excuses on why nothing should be done…

It’s pretty difficult unless you know the person personally

If they don’t look around, at all, they’re clearly not under threat and if there are enemies near them and none of them are, it means they’re all likely to be passive…

But you never addressed that. At all. You just keep going back to people exploiting an entirely different gamemode that doesnte even exist anymore.

There are many reason why someone might be flying in a straight line, might not be looking out, might just be exclusively bombing bases. It doesnt necessarily prove anything. Sure, multiple matches might denote a pattern of behaviour or maybe they are just bad players. If you are banning someone for violating the rules, then you need something a lot more solid than someone not touchign the head look controls

When I first started sim, I never looked around. Not unless I had spotted an enemy. I was flying around looking for ground targets or bases because I couldn’t fight.

Nor did I. Nor probably do a lot of new players. I think I was in a match a few months ago with a guy with his young son sat on his lap who was flying. He appologised for not coming to help with cover me pings.

Its doesnt “prove” anything. Only that maybe someone is bad. Taken along side other evidence. Sure maybe “Proof” but alone. It means jack

But you are still looking about… You genuinely are and you would react to a person turning up compared to merely flying normal…

Even PvE players end up running from most people afaik, even in “PvE only” lobbies

So ban all players that dont look around? That is your solution to PvE lobbies?

Not in the same panic that a genuine player does.

Didn’t say that was the only metric, but you’d want to write it off as that because that’s easy… I just don’t throw out every reason why because you’ll merely want to make excuses for every action like you’ve been doing the entire time.

I really do think you have benefited from these rooms intentionally…

I was a bit of a dumb dumb when I first played, if I found an enemy (very rarely) I would go and say hi to see what aircraft they were flying, I don’t understand the mentality of “PvE only” players XD

They hide and want it all ground out easy. This BP and the event would’ve pulled a lot of them.

And I think you just want to ban anyone and everyone that has ever engaged in PvE.

The ONLY way you could ever be sure someone is violating the EULA, is what is said and done in chat. All other evidence is circumstantial. With enough “evidence” maybe you could. But a lot of that evidence would be incredibly hard to prove beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt.

• Not looking out (well maybe they are new or inexperienced)
  • Not reacting to other players (maybe they didnt see them, game does have spotting issues)
  • Just engaging in PvE actions (This has already been explained by a game master better than I ever could)

etc etc etc. Its murky, difficult to prove. and again, better to let someone go who might have been “exploiting” than to ban someone that wasnt.

1 Like

Yeah, I know I probably looked like a PvE only player when I started,

I did pretty much all of these when I started, and not reacting to other players was my dumbass thinking it was dirt on my screen

Whilst I dont endorse it, I do understand it. The game is a bit of a brutal grind. Like during the event. I did do it in naval and my god it was brutal. Id not even want to think about doing it in Ground or Air, especially in RB. But spending a couple of hours bombing bases in SB is exactly how I would have done it. Now I would have done it in a full PvP match, Id not have cared, but I play SB. These players dont, they can probably just about fly in a straight line in SB half the time. Asking for PvE only may not feel like cheating to them, Especially if no one says no

As did I. Well, I also tried to turn fight Mig-21s in a stock FGR2 and when that innevitably didnt work. I stuck with base bombing whislt I learnt the gamemode. I think I may have become the CCRP expert now on the forums as a result :P

Oh I understand why they do it, I just don’t understand why they ask others to ignore them, and I’d expect more reaction from them when I do go near them

I actually can’t use CCRP, but I don’t need to because CCIP is good enough for me… until my blind ass can’t see the base