The issue of "PVE" matches

Also if you report one, and you they don’t do what they should, yo don’t report anymore …

But that’s easier for them, the same happened in iRacing … well, much worst there tbh

I agree completely. I know it ain’t the Mods’/Game Masters’ Job right now. But Gaijin really should have dedicated People going through the lobbies.

If I could, I would do it myself. But the average player is also limited on how many reports he/she can make through the whole day.

Player Reporting should be a last measure for shit that slips through the cracks, not the main Resource for Cheater-Spotting.

3 Likes

honestly im in the sim to bomb and rocket airfields if i die i die but i just say ima bomb i dont go ima pve dont kill me but i still believe ima be banned one day because of people at gaijin i have known 2 other people who have been banned for random nonsense they were banned for how fast they grinded up a tech tree and when one asked for a refund on there year of premium and premium vehicle they purchased they were told no 1 man only played for at most 2 weeks. im just stating facts that happened do i think all employees are bad no but i still feel like it will happen some day meanwhile im finding people putting there bot army on the enemy team so they rocket them on there airfield to farm 30k points in 20 minuets

The issue originates from people who grind accounts and sell them for real money. Gaijin wanted to prevent them by implementing 15 minutes of rewards periods but punished other players as well. Or maybe they used this opportunity to prevent chill comtortable grinding in Air Sim EC at the same time. As toughness and frustration makes people more likely to spend real money for the game. Two birds with one stone. But we have seen how gameplay and progression problems can turn into a crisis before the changing roadmap announcement. Now even if you shoot down 5 planes in 15 minutes, it is not different than shooting down 1-2 as there is a hard cap for 15 minutes of periods. Now it is the smart thing to do to go get 600-800 points and go idle for remaining time of 15 minutes then land as you get the 15 minutes reward and get the landing bonus as well, if your motives is only grinding aircraft as taking further risks does not benefit you, this encourages pve gameplay for people who are there to grind. This is the fastest way for sim players. If you want to pvp with the aircraft you are grinding for later then you go pvp when the time comes but until you get that pvp plane you wish for, it is the best way to go pve as much as possible until you grind what you want. Now this is supposed to bring a conflict between let’s say an F-16C player and a Su-25 player. It is also unfair because not all maps are suitable for cover and even if they are then you can spot a bomber if you see an allied bomb target just got damaged/destroyed. So these guys and in general grinders of course prefer chill pve lobbies. By the way I laugh at people who promote pvp but stay in pve lobby and farm bomber/attacker players. They brag about skill and courage and they say pve is unfair because pvp guys struggle more. But they won’t just leave and join one of many pvp dominated lobbies, instead they will stay in pve dominated lobby and hunt let’s say an A-10 with a MiG-29 and talk about courage, skill issue and they will just brag about their skills, do an ego showcase, insult and humiliate pve players. While they are also a pve player as an enemy aircraft with air to ground loadout is less of a threat than player bots in games the server generates itself. Even ai anti air in some maps are way more dangerous. To conclude I say there can be more game modes and adjusment of Air EC Sim reward system to solve the issue.

2 Likes

So, I was just googling away and found a Topic from earlier that apparently got sent to Devs for Consideration but I can’t find anything further on it, so while y’all are here debating away, does anyone know anything further of the “Tear Down” PVE mode for Ground Forces that was apparently sent along to Devs?

Fortunately last days there are more peaceful farmers in the EC games than bloodthirsty serial killers.
The issue of “PVE” matches are PVP players.

Wrong. No-one here has anything against players that go for bomb targets in general and would rather stay out of fights. That is normal gameplay.

What’s wrong is people trying to organize PVE with the other team as to farm. It’s a PvPvE Game and you can’t expect people to play the way you want.

*edit: might have misread what you wanted to say. If so, please specify.

1 Like

Unless Gaijin remakes the reward system of SB, I will still choose the PVE style instead of PVP, wasting time on WT SB mode PVP is really boring, and you can just get a little bit of reward in each 15mins(yes, you must survive and land on the AF to get over 20% reward). I don’t know what kind of players will still join in this mode to PVP, and hunt those “bot” PVE players for fun…

I think you’ve missed the point here… This is a room of player who play PvE, by claiming the room is PvE then TK anyone who does PvP…

It’s not the bots, it’s about people telling everyone not to play the game as it’s supposed to and enforcing thier own rules, which aren’t actually accepted or allowed.

2 Likes

So ignore them. If they TK, they’ll get a ban.

Well before joining the room, I will ask them if this is a PVE room, most of the times the PVE room only happens in specific camps, such as Axis vs. all of the other nations, it could be easily found. and of course, I think if a PVP player without any mercy kills these PVE players for fun, there is no doubt that they will try to find a way(even is not legal…TK, or anything else) to kick this player out

They’ll report spam you and will make problems for you… Honestly, don’t even ask… Don’t even feed their want to be being taken seriously.

That’s not what the thread is about… This is about raising the awareness about it.

TK at least 10 times in a row or 2 times in the same battle will be kicked out.

And if they do it once, they won’t, but many TKing you will make you get the message…

The best way to avoid this is just not to join the specific camps as I said, Most PVE battles only happened in Axis VS other nations, so if you join other rooms, it won’t be happened

Jesus christ, why do I even bother…

Ignorance is bliss… Don’t even engage with them and report them for unsportsmanlike conduct… They need banning, not shooting down, or luring into TKing you.

Well, at least I don’t want SB mode to get worse. The last time the reward system change was made it like ****.

If you can’t distinguish between primary and secondary contradictions, then this problem will go on forever.

Your methods won’t work because they won’t get acted upon for TK as they are smart, and they are coordinated, which is the issue with what they are doing.

And I have lost hope in Gaijin’s report system, It’s very inefficient. and only works on reporting BOTs or Cheaters…( it may need a few months)

The system won’t care about the TK, it is totally automatic, 10 times a day, you will be banned 1 day, 2 times tk in the same battle, you will be kicked out of the room, and report TK is useless.

1 Like