The issue of "PVE" matches

Yeah, my thread on EC Mk2 has gotten 18 comments.

Yes when I start again a topic over the nation settings I get 0 comments :D

but this is a very important issue that urgently needs improvement.

1 Like

That’s what happened in EC7 and EC8 after the event, and it’s wonderfull, now we have less matches, but normal matches, not fast bombers suiciding to the airfields. It was huge farm with the correct fighter, but so boring …

That’s not because of the topic, that’s because there were people defending abusers.

If in the topics asking gaijin to improve SB/EC you would see people saying that it’s perfect as it is, there would be also 300 comments …

then play DCS or IL-2 in between. there are NO silver lions and NO abusers!!!

what do you want to do here in WT Sim as a player against abusers?
Ask Gaijin to cut the mode further?
for example. shorten the waiting time on the AF from 4 min to 1 min? remove all ground targets? reduce the lobby? what kind of insane measures do you want to see that further curtail the mode?

the problem is that people like you obviously never understand that Gaijin doesn’t punish abuse but punishes all sim players by cutting the mode!

getting upset about abuse is as pointless as getting upset about bad weather. as a player there is nothing you can do about it. and gaijin will not hurt the abusers but you, me and all other players.

I don’t know how many times to repeat this.

and if you come again with criminals and policemen.
the judiciary punishes only the criminals and not all citizens.

I understand that perfectly, but that doesn’t means abusers are not cancer.

And if this topic has 300 mesagges is obviously because you defend criminals.

I don’t get upset, I just say they are cancer, that I ignore when they ask PvE, but some people like you defenf them … “They are just desperate victims” XD

Ohhh, poor abusers, I’m gonna cry …

But you send me instead of the abusers to play DCS/IL2 XD

That’s why this thread has 300 messages

Because I understand that, I worry about abuse, each time abusers find something new, there is a potential new nerf in SB for everyone.

if players/abusers want to force you to play pure PvE in a battle. then of course you can always shoot these players/abusers down.
don’t get into any discussion in chat but just play and shoot down planes as always.

discussing abuse here on the forum is completely pointless.
yes and I have no problem with abuse because i only care about my account and I don’t care what others do. that’s not my problem. my problem is when gaijin punishes me.

Every complain about what gaijin does to SB is also pointless …

But at least I don’t go in those posts saying that gaijin is a desperate victim of the abusers, they just do what they can to protect from them. If not, they’ll go bankrupt, poor gaijin.

Suiciding on AF or not means literally nothing, now on Denmark/canyon whatever you fly forever seeing nobody since there is only 5 people bombing bases in corner. Big whoop big difference in game style… yeah right, just less people.

Yes because when you see game where no one have air kills. Just death and TNT tonage. “Normal” players just leave. Why??

Because you shoot potato and rest potatoes literally leaving a game. So yea thank to your kind of “players”.

At event potatoes not leave game at last. Because everyone just looking for points. So almost all games was PVP

no of course not. it’s important. we are customers. many of us bought premium content. and we expect a good sim mode to be given more priority by gaijin.
but a good mode is much more than just anti-abuse measures.

1 Like

not true.
the developers do next to nothing for the sim mode. the developers also care much less about the mode than you or i do. they just look at their stats and cut down the self-made battles.
if developers gave sim more priority then more people would play sim and more people would buy premium content.

2 Likes

It’s important for us, we expect a better SB, but they don’t give a shit, the SB player base is some small they don’t care about us, very small percentaje of the premiums sold, take it or leave it, they don’t listen to us, so it’s pointless

Of course it’s not true, I was being sarcastic, imitating you.

We have 2 problems, gaijin and the exploiters, and they retrofit. You pretend there is only one problem.

then why are you here?

Mainly to vent a little … and knowing it’s not my fault, they can’t say it’s because I don’t give feedback.

But very little hope … 1% probability they’ll care one day about SB

today is missing someone like this developer lastGreyAngel.
right now there are a lot more people playing SB than 2 years ago.
crucial things could happen, but I’m not very optimistic either.

one last question: what is your real, personal, immediate, direct disadvantage and harm from abuse? I’d like to know that before I’m done with this topic here.

1. During the event finding matches with real players, not abusers, was really really difficult. Real players were diluted, and we don’t have a way to find each other without wasting a lot of time

2. Obviously gaijin has seen what happened, and the next event something will change. The nerfs you don’t like, will not happen without abusers. You blame gaijin only, but it’s the fault of both.

yes of course. Gaijin has 100% control over the game, over the servers, over the content, over the programming, over the money.
Gaijin decides what happens to the game.
Gaijin is responsible for every pixel in this game.

I unfortunately don’t have access :) as a programmer I would try to breathe some more ambition and dignity into EC. and more authentic feeling.

1 Like

Really the issue of PVE matches, regardless if you think it’s an issue or not, doesn’t matter. There’s so few servers right now that I don’t think you could get a PVE game going if you wanted to; and even if you managed to get one going it would be overrun by other players within a half an hour from when you started.

I rarely read the in-game chat so I wouldn’t know if I’m being complained about or not when I go PvP. I usually go for the objectives which is PvE unless you’re defending your objective; which I also rarely do.