The issue of "PVE" matches

99% of them are exploiting the game and making deals not allowed …

But the thing is, it’s them who complain on the chat, that we are toxic because we don’t respect their illegal pact !!!

Criminal orgazitions also cooperate for a goal … it’s nice the Mafia and all other groups that cooperate.

It would be nice to see people cooperating for improving the game, not for ruining SB even more.
I ruin SB, but I get my SU25BM and I can use it on RB.

do you really think it’s going to benefit anyone if we play gaijin’s deputy sheriff?
my god leave the people in peace, take care of your own account.

the developers won’t reward you for dancing to their tune. on the contrary, you will be punished just like all simlers. if EC is neutered again like in 2021.
let’s hope it doesn’t happen.

That is a total over exaggeration. More common in an event. But normally its at most 5-10%. Again… how many of those should be punished. If 10 people join intending to do base bombing for whatever. But dont care about doing it in a PvP lobby. And one person joins, ask for me a pve lobby and no one objects. Does that make all 11 guilty

This is just stupid

yes, it is like a temporary peace demo in a war game in a very bad real war time. it is absolutely unique. I have never seen anything like this in a war game.

Usually this runs like this for 30 to 40 minutes max, then the game goes back to normal.

of course, gaijin doesn’t like it. gaijin thrives on us killing each other virtually and competing with each other. but people don’t feel like killing only. people help each other.
that’s not criminal. that’s human. and it’s a sim player demonstartion against gaijin. because sim isn’t looked at enough by gaijin. of course it’s also about farming. but the people who are upset about it don’t understand what it’s about.

ok well,- we can end the weapons stand at any time and shoot the people down. but I will never denounce these people here. I don’t owe gaijin anything. they owe me $500 that I spent to promote Sim.

2 Likes

I’m not playing the sherif, I just enter the matches, and kill them. It’s them who sometimes report …

Yeah same. If they are kind or cordial and dont try and peer pressure people into PvE. Then there is no harm. SB is PvPvE. In my opinion. PvE is the only real way to he effecient in SB and for some nations. The only option.

When this was created ? With the event …

When the exploit will not make sense, they’ll stop of course, but it has been true for the last 20 days.

An event increases Bots in NRB, 1DLs and sweaty behaviour in GRB and of course people will favour PvE in SB.

Short of removing SB from the events. Which would ruin events for anyone who plays ASB over ARB. That wont change. Any other changes, would destroy SB all year round not just in the 1 month there is an event

Besides. PvE is not against the rules. A lobby with only people bombing bases is not against the rules. It only becomes “against the rules” when someone asks for PvE only (which that alone is tenative at best). The issue only arises when people start being toxic towards anyone not wanting to do PvE only.

Botters are an entirely different problem though.

1 Like

No, they just need to revert the airfield HP & points change they made some weeks ago. In the previous event, SB wasn’t afected that much.

BTW, the topic didn’t start asking a solution to gaijin, it was someone just venting a little … but some people try to make like if the exploiters are not a problem and the guy complained for nothing.

You mean where an AF could be destroyed in seconds?

honestly my opinion is as follows, if the main issue is suicide rocket spamming airfields and such, make that only give you score once you land, sure this will mess with some people, but overall it will lower the amount of exploiters, once they seem to be gone quietly change it back, if they come back then turn it to the system I mentioned.
Sure this can harm actual players, but it can get rid of the exploiters too in a way that does not affect other aspects just airfield damage. Personally I think that there should be logistics targets around the back of the map or near the front that you should bomb and destroy to mess with airfields and the choice of weaponry, but that is just me.

EC confrontation with SP??

Limit SP to 2-3 respawn per EC map.

1 air or base kill give 1 extra respawn. No additional SP points for AF bombing.

Problem solved ?? Yes and no. Legit players will try do objectives zombers will need constantly change game . But EC will be a little more competitive. Bring back rewards for kills

No. This way you could also limit normal players who have bad luck. You can just introduce spawn points that can limit bombers and bomb/rocket loadout on other planes. Don’t give spawn points for airfield bombing and make refiling cost spawn points. Revert to old reward system and i think that would be enough.

1 Like

Just need some kind of check. If you damage the AF too often without taking any other action. Then just have it give no activity time. If players die within 30 seconds of damaging the AF to often, then again, just disables the activity gen

Surely it must be easy to track things like players consistantly dying due to AF defences/crashing close to an AF. Or players only getting activity time from AF.

If certain criteria are met. They get a automated report that is then checked by a mod

NICE, the event has finished, this cancer will go dormant until they find a new exploit !!!

Yes, and getting so many points attacking them with rockets, so ridicule and exploitable under events.

Yeah, that sucksd more. I could, in theory, end a match within about 15 minutes in a single sortie a Buc S2 or Gr1. Yeah, it stopped the bots. But trust me, it was a lot worse, SB maps couls have been shorter than RB matches

This has to be the worst idea for SB I have ever read, and that’s saying something.

1 Like

Because you don’t try it. Meany custom games with scenarios have limited spawns and you don’t find more tense and immersive play style.

Why would legit players try to do objective? You risk everything to gain… the same thing you risk?

That’s like betting on a sports game with 1:1