The issue of "PVE" matches

Define zombers?

Someone just bombing bases or do you mean a bot suicide ramming an AF?

how are you going to prevent that?

• completely castrate EC again like in 2021?
  • again systematically dismantle the self-created battles?
  • again complicate the function to start rooms?
  • or simply remove all AI units?

these are the possibilities that the developers will choose and will further massively worsen the simulation.

the best is if Gaijin leaves the abusers alone because Gaijin will punish all sim players.

you will never be able to prevent abuse as long as the grinding system exists in this form. and Gaijin will always punish all sim players.

the problem is Gaijin and its policy.

SB is an exploitable gamemode. It has to be by very design. Unfortunatrly you are right. Any attempt to “fix” the exploiters will harm the non-exploiters. There is little to no solution that doesnt leave everyone worse off

1 Like

There may be variants, but normally people flying on a straight line to the target without looking around, and diving into the target without trying yo survive.

In this case it’s very easy, just revert the HP and point changes they did some weeks ago for the airfields

yes right Morvran.
These people should make suggestions on how to prevent abuse without massively damaging the entire simulation.

So pure botters. Yeah, those are bad. PvE lobbies are a grey area until someone starts being abusive.

But the question is. What can be done about them without harming the people who want to do PvE because they enjoy it. Like me in my Tornado?

You are having better PvE during this event invaded witm zombers ?

Sometimes I do some bombing too with my F1C, Tornado, Phantom, Su17/22 …

You are taking this out of context, look at the date of this post, it’s when the event started, and the number of lobbies in EC7 and EC8 when x10 or more, and it was imposible to find a normal match, and in zombers matches, sometimes you have to wait several minutes to take off after landing.

1 Like

Yeah, i am. These Su-25s are easy hunting in the Gr7. I can bomb a base and get 3 or 4 easy kills on the way home…

Unfortunately in the tornado you only fight mig 29s even in the event and so you have to just hide

Why are developers reducing AF AA power if abuse is supposedly the big problem for Gaijin?
at the same time convoys are still unassailable.
who is the problem now. a few players who are a bit out of line or Gaijin?

Thats PvP … you kill zombers.

Personally im glad the event is doable in ASB. I dont want the Su25. So never went for it. But if it had been something i wanted. Then SB is where id want to get it becauae i HATE ARB. There is a reason i play ASB

Yeah, when i can.

Zombers = bad
PvE’ers = not necessarily bad
Nerfing PvE harms everyone

Mee too.

But I’m sad that gaijin lets exploits there, and I’m sad how many people goes exploiting the exploits. This only can leed to events not doable in SB, or SB nerf.

When I say “nerf PvE”, is in case they make lobies with only PvE, like the did for choppers. Of course if there are no enemy players, it must be nerfed.

The question is though… how to address it without screwing over everyone?

Some in this thread seem to think PvE should be removed or reward so little its pointless

Like i said, i also think PvE lobbies are a grey area.

1. if i load up WT, and decide to fly a jaguar or tornado (pretty much pure PvE jets) and enter SB and someone says “PvE lobby” does that make me an “accomplice”? Should i be punished too now because im engaging in PvE activities and avoiding PvP at all cost. Operating in the exact same way I would have done either way. Even if i said nothing

2. if everyone in a match is doing PvE anyway, even if no body has said anything, then is anything wrong there? If someone asks, does that now make it wrong?

In my opinion, nothing is wrong.

As soon as someone becomes abusive or tries to peer pressure someone into a PvE lobby is only when an issues arises.

Botters though, yeah, they need to go. I report them immediately

Avoiding fighters when you are in a bomber, is part of the PvPvE. That’s not avoid PvP.

Avoid PvP is trying to impose PvE to all players in the lobby.

Nothing wrong. But if someone arrives and starts killing you, you can’t complain.

Precisely. But there are a few in this thread that would want me banned in both scenarios because SB is apparently a PvP gamemode.

By Avoiding PvP, I mean avoiding any situation that would result in a PvP encounter, like avoiding fighters, but also other bombers/CAS aircraft

then just say no and shoot them down. click away the chat and set it to battle.
but stop calling others criminals because they help each other.

Whilst sometimes they are bad. It is quite nice to see the WT community cooperating/being nice for a change.

1 Like