The game graphics need to be upgraded

Where can I see the mods? I only see one Tech-Mod listed, but when I click on it, it says the page no longer exists.

That is why the Devs update the minimum requirements for the game, because they do have to balance / tweak things so that lower end and high end can still play the game… the problem is that the Devs cannot have two versions of the game…

Sir.

I play in ULQ, and we have no such thing. Again, direct your attention to the monitor issue I raised. For the people that actually need it it really doesnt provide a massive advantage over people with good hardware.

1 Like

Okay now wtf
Cause thats just a skill issue on Gaijns part lmao

Its still really important to keep it open to casual players that use work or personal laptops to play. It also doesnt make sense (quite frankly) to restrict it based on RB- because like it or not, y’all are the minority.

This list, just scroll down and you will find the Tech Mods

1 Like

The ULQ situation has been well documented, many objects do not render at range depending on quality settings, which can be a downside in some scenarios sure, but it’s not something that should ever happen, even on normal settings the concrete walls do not render at range on maps like Middle East.

4 Likes

TT doesnt even fit at 1920x1080 unless its some 27" and bigger

that already happened like 3 years ago man…

That wasnt even what I was talking about…?

Im talking about how monitor quality can give you a hefty advantage over people with bad hardware.

No, but if that is the tradeoff for people being able to play the game, then it is absolutely the better option.

As if this is something that is actually difficult to solve with a bit of messing about with the UI. Also, this doesnt really mean anything, again, if that is the tradeoff that allows more people to play the game, then it is worth it.

3 Likes

Niesety war Thunder has a problem with the ground, which is ugly and not only wt players pay attention to it, but also others who see wt, gaijn instead of raising the graphics, surroundings or other objects, it adds a lot of effects, e.g. smoke, reflections, etc., so you see even less in the game and the graphics somehow do not improve and there are still the same problems.

4 Likes

Yeah, that ones just a Gaijn skill issue lmao

No, but if that is the tradeoff for people being able to play the game, then it is absolutely the better option.

The game really doesn’t need to be playable on systems that came out before the game even did.

As if this is something that is actually difficult to solve with a bit of messing about with the UI. Also, this doesnt really mean anything, again, if that is the tradeoff that allows more people to paly the game, then it is worth it.

I mean this is Gaijin’s official explanation, not mine. They are the ones saying it cannot be done.

2 Likes

Open beta came out in 2012.

:)

Not that cheap… Where is this world that people just have hundreds of pounds lying about? Do you have to pay a mortgage? Do you pay for the weekly shop? Do you save for holidays and put towards a pension?

4 Likes

That’s my point?

Gromvoiny or someone said its cause devs dont want to add scroll into the tree,so they limit it to this. They want all horizontal part of tree be visible at once.

I need ULQ to play and my laptops from '15
:)

Yep, in the same way they said supersonic jets would never come to the game many years ago…