Starstreak on the AH Mk.1 Apache should cost Spawn points or be nerfed

Yeah it’s irrelevant to its use ingame which is to blow up light tanks at the start of the match with impunity because no one expects an ATGM helicopter first spawning.

its not a ATGM and can do nothing against tanks
A ATGM would require a HEAT warhead which it doesn’t

Yeah it kills light tanks and is the reason for spawning it and is the reason for this thread existing.

I also shared a picture of it 1 shotting a T-80 from 5Km+ at start of the match

IFV which have no armour
it doesn’t take much to kill them
ATGM anti tank guided missiles a pantsir ain’t a tank

Yeah its very hard shot overpressure
done the same thing in the stormer

Ah hah good for you too bad i’m not a naval guy so i had less but I don’t cry about thing that basically nonesense (such as MiG-29 engine or starstreak) unlike you that anything that had advantages over your USSR are unacceptable
And that starsteak killed a luck even i playing that sht AH MK1 for thousands of time i never once kill MBT it very very rare okay you know what let ignore each other shall we?

They don’t even work for their intended purpose at the moment, and you want to nerf them further lol.

Due to the hit registration they are actually useless for anything except shooting ground targets. Maybe you guys should all advocate that GJN fixes the starstreak so AH Mk.1 pilots can use up their starstreaks on Kamovs instead.

5 Likes

Can’t imagine what kind of people crying about unstable stuff

1 Like

They are already complaining about Vikhr due to its not op as it is before, if starstreaks gets buffed they will loose their minds.

Although im not against not allowing to equip with starstreak at the start of the game if gaijin buffs them and make them decent A2A missiles.

Make it better as AA if it’s better İRL , but don’t allow them at min 0 to be used as ATGM, that’s fine

Thats what i just said?

And I am saying I agree with you

As I heard from Brits community it seem starstreak are very hard to coding to make it even work properly so i guess what why it broken af until this day

1 Like

they like to phase though things

İf this is one of the limits that is coming from game engine itself then gaijin should take a step and upgrade the game engine once again.

In depend but i found that ping are heavily effect it to use it need to lead and aim at where the target will go not directly on target more ping you have more you need to lead very annoying to make it hit just one sometime even do everything right it just refuse to hit or do damage

Which is utterly absurd. I have the ka-50 and ka-52. The Vikhr is so versatile - it is still effective at taking out jets after the nerf, and against helicopters it’s incredibly strong still. Then there is also the benefit that you can manually guide the missiles even when people use countermeasures, which the apaches cannot do…

1 Like

That I think is the true reason why they want it nerfed. Its a hard counter to the Soviet heli rush. Far more effective than any SPAA system. The fact it can take out a light tank or SPAA system and in a 1 in a million shot, take out something heavier, is just a secondary factor they are portraying as the main reason

2 Likes

1 in a million light tank kill guys

1 Like