Sick of being told about passive behaviour

Airfield protection killing players because they are chasing the last player alive and the last player staying at the airfield can be considered unfair play because they are leveraging the automatic hitscan AA guns (hitscan doesn’t exist anywhere else) to get the kills for them to win the game. That is also hindering your team because you are not taking any actions to progress the game. That is also being inactive because you are not progressing the game.

You realise this argument works on you too? You are also not a GM, so you really just shot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

And?

You asked for proof there is your proof, I am not sure what you were expecting other than the proof you demanded

You consider it unfair play, your trying to enforce your point of view

It means Gaijin can impose punishments on whatever they see fit and you have to accept it because you agree to the TOS by playing the game.

1 Like

Yeah no that’s a large part of just about any TOS for a videogame that people are missing. You the customer are owed nothing, the developer/administrator can take whatever action they choose without any need to justify it to anyone, least of all to you.

They can but does not been they will for circling airfield

Using the airfield isn’t passive behaviour in the same respect that space climbing isn’t passive behaviour.

It’s making you have no other choice than to act, fast, and direct to try and mititgate the issue.

I know this because it’s been this way for so long… The fact that they added the ‘sitting on airfield’ + ‘last player’ ‘issue’ should be fixed as that is actually not acting in the way it should.

Last player should be able to land, without that timer as they are rearming.

Its ok you saying that but it does not mean that someone who is circling there zirfield is going to be punished

God this is annoying. You don’t understand how TOS work, how to interpret actions in regards to those TOS, or how your opinion on “fair play” could differ grom Gaijin’s point of view. You’re trying to push your thoughts onto others while myself and @prophet1313 are trying to explain to you the actual TOS.

It doesn’t mean they will be punished, the point of the thread is to discuss whether or not they should be punished.

If people report them for passive behavior, it is up to Gaijin to determine punishment. The reporting process is how players can voice what they think is against the rules is happening and Gaijin makes rhe decision.

I do understsnd, dont say i dont, you dont understand that your are given an airfield to do as you see fit

And? Do they?

That’s not the reports that do that… You’re merely spamming reports and making yourself look petty.

I don’t know, I’m not an employee. I would assume that they do, as it is well within their legal right to do so if they deem it as a punishable offence.

I shall tell you now that they dont punish. Everything you have said is an assumption or an interpretation

You are wrong here again. It is against TOS to sit idle on the airfield. So you can’t just “do as you see fit”.

You’re absolutely making things up to be honest…

I will once again refer you to this part 8.1. In the situation when the User’s actions do not formally fall under the restrictions of this document, the Administration may impose the punishment in the form of Game Access Restriction for a period from 3 days up to permanent Game Access Restriction or deletion of Gaijin Account, provided such User’s actions have caused massive adverse reaction and complaints from other Players and/or such infringe the legitimate interests of third parties or Gaijin.)

Of this document, and more specifically about the part that says “Administrators may impose (a) punishment (to players) having caused massive adverse reaction”