Should France get some Algerian vehicles?

Algeria used to be apart of France from 1830-1962. no different to how Alaska or Hawaii is apart of the USA. So should the French tree get some Algerian vehicles, Especially in the 10.0-11.3 BR gab that Gaijin doesn’t
algerian-t-72m1m-modernized-t-72m1-with-sosna-2010s-v0-gllafdqnpe7d1
EYKPRyOXQAYBfyv

ExtzLO_XEAcNLZU

seem to want to fill.

Algeria-displays-new-Pantsir-SM-in-a-live-fire-exercise
Algeria_Army_first_public_appearance_of_Russian-made_BMPT_Terminator_tank_fire_support_vehicle_925_001

Only unique Algerian vehicles or ones that were operated by both countries, most modern equipment of Algeria is Russian so it would be sad to see it become another India. France does not need Russian vehicles and I certainly don’t want them.

The Algerian people also have yearly parades to celebrate separation from colonial rule so it doesn’t make sense that way either.

10 Likes

Politically I suspect it mightn’t be the wisest.

As for gameplay, as Sideways said, it’ll end up like another India (think of it as an excuse to dump generic Russian MBT/IFV into your tree)

6 Likes

No
If I wanted to play RU vehicles I’d grind the RU TT…

5 Likes

Considering that Algeria got its independency by 1962 and all those vehicles are introduced for Algerian service over 30 years later, there’s no reason for those be featured in France,

And same as Firestarter__ mentioned, Politically, it’s nonsense, with the recent independency movements in Africa towards French and other few influent Western Europe countries, the chances goes even lower.

10 Likes

No.

4 Likes

No, doesn’t make sense

4 Likes

Algerians really wouldn’t like this.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Notice how everyone else says a hard no to this but you take the opinion of one person and run with it?

1. are any of those threads mine?
  2. ive already told you of the one and only subtree i want

im not sure what you meant by that, but i find it preposterous and down right bratty entitlement to think you should get another subtree just after you got one

especially considering what the french did to algeria…
on par with the current happenings in the ME

Nobody wants an Algerian sub tree but this one dude, that is what I said.

Your post paints every French main as greedy, I showed you all the threads of German players begging.

and i wanted to take the mick outta him just as literally every player does for these german main hot heads

1 French player

If you read through those threads you can see 100s of German players who want all those aircraft

Little disparity there huh.

Links 4 threads

Basically only the F-16

Unlike you im not gonna go digging through archives to pull out examples of people who want different sh*t.

Im sure if you looked half as hard youd find just as many french mains crying for random sh*t

I see no reason why France should get them, they got no gaps that Algeria could do it better with their tanks.

3 Likes

Tell me where the French wishlist thread with over 2000 posts is

Tell me where non german vehicles are in MY germany wishlist thread.
Ill remove them rn if you can find one

Everything Swiss

Everything Czech

Everything Argentinian

Everything Danish

I had a rather long conversation with many of you about Swiss vehicles, do you remember that?

plz no more copy-paste
Uden titel

3 Likes