Russian bias, prove me wrong please

Russian bias??? Really? What about Russian tanks shot through everything??? Even through catterpillar front, which is IMPOSSIBLE. But here we have it. And on opposite side - I shot Leopard from behind and he’s alive, WTF?

Only if you are not aware of the Tiger.

Also - single glancing hit - weapon destroyed or jummed. And sometimes I;m standing and shooting leo with multiple everywhere with hits and he still has weapon and not dead. And yes, I looked up armor zones and where to shoot long ago.

Absolutely useless.

If the Pantsir shouldn’t be added because there are no other equivalents, then that would have locked out a lot of other beloved vehicles from the game, like the F-22.

What about the US getting the LAV-AD? That thing is a crazy multirole vehicle and the closest equivalent I’ve seen is the Stormer for UK.

Sure about give NATO HARM?

I agree with you … this game is unplayable from 9 BR, terrible. they will write to you here to improve, especially with the alphabet in your name and a photo of some drunken soldier from World War II in your profile. they are probably afraid of the leader from the kremlin. this game is weird overall, the Russian bias rules here. you shoot at a tank, you can’t destroy it 3 times, you can’t destroy SPAA with a leopard from the side, but horror. It could have been a good game, it’s a tragedy.

gunna-fire

We really don’t need CAS to be even more dominant, so I doubt we’ll see anyone get ARMs for a while, much less ones as advanced as a HARM.

At 9km you barely lock at anything when using ADATS. At 9km enemy plane is just a pixel dot for USA spaa so how to counter those SU and Mig? Pantsir solely isn’t a problem but combine with those SU25SMs it’s a nightmare

Overpowered SPAA and better CAS. Not to mention Abrams just being straight up bad so you can’t make up for poor CAS with powerful MBTs unlike Germany.

lets not mention that, yes you can barely lock anything with your SPAA at 9km, meanwhile that aircraft is launching fire and forget missiles at you from 15km+ out, way outside the capable range of most SPAA.

1 Like

Fires 4 massive rockets at 15km… yee sure, that lock is just point lock till 9-11km away for it to turn track, that is without counting enemy CAP which acts as CAS as well, from F-16s, to mirages and grippens which could kill that Su-25SM3 very easily

so if you see that missile and not shoot it down, not smoke and not move… that isn’t on balancing factors, that is on your intelligence.

And let’s not forget, to get that SM3, you are 90% facing leopards/strvs which don’t die in one hit and are better in every metric.
abrams aren’t the best nato vehicles, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t better than T-80s/T-90s in which every penetration is a death sentence,
T series small ?
Yes, but in this game, it isn’t really an advantage, when you aren’t firing at long distances, and you don’t need to spot them from a far, not counting bad depression making you show your entire tank

i have seen games in which there were decent nato pilots, pretty much flying low, running circles around our spaa, and killing all our cas and cap

Not if launched at high altitude.

@Pangolin_Fan
Claiming Abrams is bad is claiming T-80BVM is the worst MBT in the game.

as long as they fix the bug where you can IRST lock without the search radar, then that would be fine with me.

Claiming Abrams is bad is claiming T-80BVM is good.
Bruh you have 0 reading comprehension.

4 Likes

llorona literally the missiles that do work are the aim-120a which in reality are 55km and in the game they are 80km perhaps that is not bias and worse with the aim-7F and M buffed in their range

Just my average game in an S1.

Russia controls top tier cas in this game, the only way other nations can counter (aside from china) is to have a fighter keeping the skies clear. I literally can sit in my SU-25sm3 out of other nations spaa range and launch agm’s all game and the only way i can be stopped is by an enemy fighter.

However around 10.3 planes like the A-10 can do the same.

1 Like

lol “pantsir missiles turn to a brick after 12km,” yeah and most other nations do that about 20-50% earlier

1 Like

I wish i was able to fire that fast and have multiple options to stop multiple missiles coming at me on my FlakRakRad

just look how easy S1 can defend itself meanwhile other nations will die with the 1st missile lol

1 Like