Russian bias, prove me wrong please

Not let forget M3A3 Bradley vs BMP-2M or HSTV-L vs 2S38… Or theses vehicles (BMP-2M and 2S38) vs every other nation counter part actually.

As the saying goes, the devil is in the details…

As SPAA, only Pantsir is an 11.7 SPAA… And if Tunguska is a 10.7 SPAA, the ADATS must be 11.0 (the Brits ADATS even lower), and FlaRakRad, Tor and ItO maybe 11.3 i guess…

A6e has been near untouchable after the weapon buff.

You mean what NATO CAS has been doing for the last 2 years…
I’ve been sitting out of SPAA range from 2022 to present. Not a single SPAA has the range to frag any CAS at 11.3+.

2 Likes

Agreed, the F-22 should not be added ;)

Seriously, it shouldnt. Given that there are no real equivalents that can match it (At best you have the J-20, since the SU-57 is laughable, and every other nation doesnt have any equivalents), and it would blow every other current top tier out of the water…

Yeah, it shouldn’t be added.

Skill issue.

The FlaRakRad can’t even fire while moving…

The capabilities of those two vehicles are so far apart that it is really baffling how they can be sitting at the same BR.

2 Likes

ngl, i just want gaijin to add some spaa worthy of 12.7 (no need for mbts yet, just spaa)
since most top tier players do play at that tier already with F-16s and such
maybe with some new mechanics for spaa to counter the extremely long range of cas
and yes, i do see pantsir staying at 11.7, it is other nation’s spaa at that tier that should get replaced/rebalanced

War thunder is a realistic game, but it isn’t a simulator, so it could have liberty to change statistics of weapons to accommodate and maybe even copy paste certain vehicles with lowered stats

Every tech tree has stealth aircraft options.
Soviet’s is just a prototypes currently in development.

Either way, Su-57, Rafale, Typhoon will all come likely multiple years prior to the stealth fighters.

just block him dude.

The amount of shitposts ive seen have gone down with 95% after i blocked him.

Totally worth the effort

Please no

2 Likes

Oh looks it’s Alvis disagreeing with another post. If someone made a post saying how great you were you would reply saying how bad you are.

2 Likes

pantsir can fire on the move? lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

they fly low so radar dont se it , even if u see him he go quickly low and hide

3 Likes

what is wrong with this picture.

They’re a bitch if they flank you but they die pretty easily.

Trust me bro, it is all rusian bias bro

6 Likes

I played the KV-1 (Zis-5). It needs nerfing big time

It’s definitely russian bias. There’s no way.

Spoiler

This is a joke post.

1 Like

not a single one of them looked behind, lmao

5 Likes

That’s why Germany suffers

6 Likes