Russian bias, prove me wrong please

Fires 4 massive rockets at 15km… yee sure, that lock is just point lock till 9-11km away for it to turn track, that is without counting enemy CAP which acts as CAS as well, from F-16s, to mirages and grippens which could kill that Su-25SM3 very easily

so if you see that missile and not shoot it down, not smoke and not move… that isn’t on balancing factors, that is on your intelligence.

And let’s not forget, to get that SM3, you are 90% facing leopards/strvs which don’t die in one hit and are better in every metric.
abrams aren’t the best nato vehicles, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t better than T-80s/T-90s in which every penetration is a death sentence,
T series small ?
Yes, but in this game, it isn’t really an advantage, when you aren’t firing at long distances, and you don’t need to spot them from a far, not counting bad depression making you show your entire tank

i have seen games in which there were decent nato pilots, pretty much flying low, running circles around our spaa, and killing all our cas and cap

Not if launched at high altitude.

@Pangolin_Fan
Claiming Abrams is bad is claiming T-80BVM is the worst MBT in the game.

as long as they fix the bug where you can IRST lock without the search radar, then that would be fine with me.

Claiming Abrams is bad is claiming T-80BVM is good.
Bruh you have 0 reading comprehension.

4 Likes

llorona literally the missiles that do work are the aim-120a which in reality are 55km and in the game they are 80km perhaps that is not bias and worse with the aim-7F and M buffed in their range

Just my average game in an S1.

Russia controls top tier cas in this game, the only way other nations can counter (aside from china) is to have a fighter keeping the skies clear. I literally can sit in my SU-25sm3 out of other nations spaa range and launch agm’s all game and the only way i can be stopped is by an enemy fighter.

However around 10.3 planes like the A-10 can do the same.

1 Like

lol “pantsir missiles turn to a brick after 12km,” yeah and most other nations do that about 20-50% earlier

1 Like

I wish i was able to fire that fast and have multiple options to stop multiple missiles coming at me on my FlakRakRad

just look how easy S1 can defend itself meanwhile other nations will die with the 1st missile lol

1 Like

Not let forget M3A3 Bradley vs BMP-2M or HSTV-L vs 2S38… Or theses vehicles (BMP-2M and 2S38) vs every other nation counter part actually.

As the saying goes, the devil is in the details…

As SPAA, only Pantsir is an 11.7 SPAA… And if Tunguska is a 10.7 SPAA, the ADATS must be 11.0 (the Brits ADATS even lower), and FlaRakRad, Tor and ItO maybe 11.3 i guess…

A6e has been near untouchable after the weapon buff.

You mean what NATO CAS has been doing for the last 2 years…
I’ve been sitting out of SPAA range from 2022 to present. Not a single SPAA has the range to frag any CAS at 11.3+.

2 Likes

Agreed, the F-22 should not be added ;)

Seriously, it shouldnt. Given that there are no real equivalents that can match it (At best you have the J-20, since the SU-57 is laughable, and every other nation doesnt have any equivalents), and it would blow every other current top tier out of the water…

Yeah, it shouldn’t be added.

Skill issue.

The FlaRakRad can’t even fire while moving…

The capabilities of those two vehicles are so far apart that it is really baffling how they can be sitting at the same BR.

2 Likes

ngl, i just want gaijin to add some spaa worthy of 12.7 (no need for mbts yet, just spaa)
since most top tier players do play at that tier already with F-16s and such
maybe with some new mechanics for spaa to counter the extremely long range of cas
and yes, i do see pantsir staying at 11.7, it is other nation’s spaa at that tier that should get replaced/rebalanced

War thunder is a realistic game, but it isn’t a simulator, so it could have liberty to change statistics of weapons to accommodate and maybe even copy paste certain vehicles with lowered stats

Every tech tree has stealth aircraft options.
Soviet’s is just a prototypes currently in development.

Either way, Su-57, Rafale, Typhoon will all come likely multiple years prior to the stealth fighters.

just block him dude.

The amount of shitposts ive seen have gone down with 95% after i blocked him.

Totally worth the effort

Please no

2 Likes

Oh looks it’s Alvis disagreeing with another post. If someone made a post saying how great you were you would reply saying how bad you are.

2 Likes